Awesome job over the past 12 days to our staff!

Dopey

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Have you read posts from @Beast? @FilthyBeast? @Einstein? Our Sulky Sullivan fanboys?

Sully is a terrific writer. But he's happy to write positive when things go well. Here's an excerpt from his story on the Browns win:

"But as Buffalo fans who traveled to Michigan en masse contemplated the horror of a third straight defeat, the Bills shook off the dust (or was that a dusting of snow?) from a lost practice week and seized the game by the throat.

"Stefon Diggs, who hadn’t been targeted once, broke open for a 5-yard TD strike from Allen just before halftime. Despite their horrid start, the Bills somehow led at half, 13-10, and you figured that it was only a matter of time before the Browns went away.

"It was the latest example of a Sean McDermott team rising up in a perceived crisis for a much-needed win. A year ago on this very date, the Bills fell to 6-4 after a bad home loss to the Colts. They eventually dropped to 7-6, two games back of the Patriots in the division. Then they ran the table and won the AFC East.

"They’re now 7-3, tied with the Dolphins in the division and a game ahead of the Pats and Jets. Miami has the tiebreaker at the moment, but Dolphins fans might want to look back at what happened to New England last season before assuming they have a significant edge on the Bills in the division."

Sully's far better than some of the mopes on here.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Key phrase “Embarrassingly wrong”. How wrong? Enough to finally choke off ignorant pregame comments and wait for games to end before being embarrassingly wrong? Is it important to you to say ridiculous anti-team things in the hope you can go all “I told you so!” If the outcome is bad? That’s the absolute worse type of fan and you routinely dance with that partner. Just effin’ stop and you may eventually be able to save some face around here. 

First off, i firmly believe what I say and said. Of course I was wrong and rightfully admitted it. I'm not here to " save some face" or play " I told you so." I've never once done that. So feel free to dislike and disagree with my takes. That's fine. To make untrue accusations and accuse me of being a worse type of fan is unprofessional and trivial Mr Moderator. I'll continue to wear my Bills gear proudly win or lose. 

• Disagree 1

10 hours ago, Einstein said:

Very proud of the team

But I don’t think it’s wrong to point out that there is a lot to fix. Not sure that performance  results in a win against KC or Miami or Cinci.

Thats not how it works. You play to beat the team in front of you. This isnt college, where you have to beat teams in dominating fashion every week to make the playoffs. You only need to win by 1 point, and it counts the same. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.