12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the land of "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"?

David Hill | New York Times

Josh Allen has more passing yards than anyone in the N.F.L. not named Patrick Mahomes, leads the league in yards per rush attempt and is the Bills' leading rusher. Buffalo tends to rise or fall based on Allen's heroic efforts or tragic turnovers, and his load becomes even heavier because the team this week added three more defensive players to the injured list, where they join the star linebacker Von Miller. Center Mitch Morse is also hurt but questionable for Thursday night. Left tackle Dion Dawkins has been ruled out.

The Patriots enter the matchup one game out of playoff contention and have a defense (allows the fourth fewest yards, ranked second in sacks) that could get them there. Against a Bills offensive line that's got issues, the Patriots could eat. A win would increase their postseason odds from 43 percent to 61 percent, according to the Times's playoff simulator.

Pick: Patriots +4.5

Huh? 

Hard to take the football knowledge of a guy seriously when he can't tell the difference between Quinton Morris (questionable from illness) and Mitch Morse (practiced in full all week, no game designation), or the difference between adding 3 defensive players to the injured list, vs 3 defensive players coming back.

SMDH

Just now, Beck Water said:

From the land of "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"?

Huh? 

Hard to take the football knowledge of a guy seriously when he can't tell the difference between Quinton Morris (questionable from illness) and Mitch Morse (practiced in full all week, no game designation), or the difference between adding 3 defensive players to the injured list, vs 3 defensive players coming back.

SMDH

consider the source…

17 minutes ago, wolfpack78 said:

Nevermind - I see they elevated a Tackle (named Bill Murray!) and a Kicker.  Kicker seems like an odd one - is Folk hurt?

I don’t know about folk but their punter Jake Bailey is hurt. They have Michael palardy now and he sucks 

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

This game feels eerily similar to last year's 1st gm vs NE

The Justin Zimmer game 

The Justin Zimmer game was 2 years ago. 

Go get all your ***** and put it in one place.  Then place it in a large sack or bag or something.  That way you'll have your ***** together.   Get your ***** together!!!  

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Strange to be 8-3 and facing a ‘must win’ game.

Only due to their current division record.  If they won either game against the Jet/Fins it wouldn't be as critical.  Still important but now we are kind of against the ropes.

Just now, RiotAct said:

this is only  a must win from a first-overall-seed perspective.  

It still means a lot regarding final seeding based on division winner.  We could go from 1 or 2 to 6 or 7 if we don't take the division.  I'm expecting Miami to have a tough 3 week stretch here but still need to take care of our own games to help claim the division first.  #1 overall is secondary right now.

This is a game that feels like we should win. We are more talented and other than the most recent performance against the Vikings Mac Jones has not looked good..

But yet I have that uneasy feeling.. we really need a Division win.  Can Dorsey and Josh figure something out to get this offense playing Four Quarters? Can Mcd out coach Belichick? I want to see the coaches to have a big night.

Let’s not beat ourselves. We need to go out and crush the Pats playoff hopes. 

With it going to rain for the Dolphins/49ers game...I have the 49ers heavy favorites for that.  They run it very well.

Tua and the speedy WR in the rain is a big obstacle.  It's like the mid 200's Colts in which they couldn't score against NE at NE in the cold weather.

This is a big game for us.  We can overtake the division again and then we play Miami....put our foot on their throats.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

Just saw a few minutes of ESPN lol don’t ask me why, but very down on the Bills. From Josh Allen has regressed to his mean, to they didn’t win their last few games by enough points to Von Miller going on IR. Seems more in our comfort zone as Bills fans but dam do I hope Josh puts on a show tonite !