12/1/22 Week 13 Bills at Pats* Pregame Thread Primetime on Prime!

Chandler#81

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, major said:

I hate these Amazon prime games. When I workout at gym during game or at a restaurant, none are able to show them. I end up working out watching from a phone #firstworldproblems 

Should see if they are smart tvs and cast your phone to it at the gym 😁

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

prob posted somewhere else, but anywhere to watch it besides Amazon (NFL +?)  

if youre in the local Buffalo market its on normal TV. But otherwise, its Amazon Prime or stream it illegally.

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Not that much...

Bettors love Buffalo

The Buffalo Bills are currently 3.5-point road favorites against the New England Patriots on Thursday night. That line is down two points from the opening number, when the Bills opened as a 5.5-point favorite. The line movement is a bit surprising when you realize that bettors are actually siding with Buffalo.

Currently at BetMGM, 77% of bets and 75% of the betting handle is backing Buffalo to cover the spread as a road favorite. Despite the massive discrepancy in wagering action, the line is moving against the Bills.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-betting-bettors-love-the-buffalo-bills-on-thursday-night-against-the-patriots-181941157.html

The fix is in

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, jletha said:

if youre in the local Buffalo market its on normal TV. But otherwise, its Amazon Prime or stream it illegally.

You can see it on the Twitch app.  All legal.

54 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

prob posted somewhere else, but anywhere to watch it besides Amazon (NFL +?)  

Twitch app.  

12 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Watching this game for sure!

I am sure many Jets and Dolphins fans will be watching with extra interest tonight. Just like Bills and Pats fans will do the same for Jets-Vikings and Dolphins-49ers on Sunday. The AFCE is a dogfight right now.