Bills Open up as 9.5 pt favorite vs Cleveland

RoyBatty is alive

3 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

Browns interior defensive line is very very weak. Atlanta & the Chargers shredded them up the middle. Garrett & Clowney on the edge are problems. 

I doubt this game is close. Maybe at half the score is close, but the Bills pull away. Something like 34-17. 

but, um, we don’t run. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Browns find a way to keep it under the spread, although I fear this could be  shades of 2021: Colts 42 Bills 16. The real question is how many rushing yards do the Browns put up on this defense? 150, 175, 200, 250, 300?

Edited by Dr.Sack

Take the under.  We really should have a gambling subforum.

8 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

The game is in Buffalo though.  Why is the Browns home record relevant?

They're a better team at home and 1-3 on the road.

Edited by Doc Brown

13 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

this team is a friggin mess right now.   I don’t gamble and I doubt I’d be able to bet against Bills if I did, but right now the Bills are easy pickings.  Vegas models don’t account for a team in collapse very well until a lot of money starts piling up on one side.  

Is it a collapse to lose by 3 in overtime to a one loss team? I wouldn't go that far.

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Is it a collapse to lose by 3 in overtime to a one loss team? I wouldn't go that far.

It is a collapse to lose when you are up 27-10 at home with just 1:51 left in the 3rd quarter. The Bills had no excuse to not close this game out.

• Agree 1

Jeremy White will not come off this Browns thing. He just keeps talking about them like they are good. It doesn’t matter if they end up 4-11 at some point he’s going to keep trying to convince people they are secretly good. This guy turned out to be 10x worse then Schopp somehow. Just comes up with these baseless takes and never comes off them regardless of factual events. Then used them in arguments. 

8 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

The Browns find a way to keep it under the spread, although I fear this could be  shades of 2021: Colts 42 Bills 16. The real question is how many rushing yards do the Browns put up on this defense? 150, 175, 200, 250, 300?

I can’t rationalize anything beyond Bills by 4 points or less. Cook broke that long run, so it’s scary to say what Chubb is going to do. I’ll say they put up 175 yards rushing and control the game since Frazier won’t switch from nickel anyways 

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

I can’t rationalize anything beyond Bills by 4 points or less. Cook broke that long run, so it’s scary to say what Chubb is going to do. I’ll say they put up 175 yards rushing and control the game since Frazier won’t switch from nickel anyways 

One other question looms how many picks will Allen throw and will any be in the red zone?

On 11/14/2022 at 10:38 AM, Greg S said:

Take the points. Browns will control the clock running with Chubb. The Browns front four will pressure Allen making it a tough day for the offense. I do think the Bills will win but it will be close.

Yes, with the bad weather forecasted, you would want to run the ball, but the Bills don’t.  Chubb will plow thru the snow for about 150 yards (or more) and Bills offense will be shut down.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.