If the Bills lose to the Browns ?

Cygnus99

Should the Bills lose to the Browns. The season is over. There is no way that they will make it to the playoffs . Thoughts ? Are the Bills done for the season? The defense is a mess and Allen is not the usual self. This injury is a factor . How do we fix this ?? 

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 2

5 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

Should the Bills lose to the Browns. The season is over. There is no way that they will make it to the playoffs . Thoughts ? Are the Bills done for the season? The defense is a mess and Allen is not the usual self. This injury is a factor . How do we fix this ?? 

That's what people like you were saying last year when they lost to the Pats early on

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

The season won't be over if we lose to the Browns, but if we do, things are worse than I thought.

That would not be a good sign.  I do believe we will win, though, and maybe by a ton.

• Like (+1) 1

I wont be watching…For the first time ever, I will be taking a week off from watching the Bills- and, oddly, I am actually excited to do so…

They simply make me more miserable than happy, and it’s not good for my health…Life is too short…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

The Bills could lose to the Browns AND the Lions, be 6-5 and still win the Super Bowl. You never know when a team will get it together and get some bounces, go on a run.

No one knows who will make it to the playoffs in week 10. That's why they play the games.

Absolutely.  At 6-5 , anything can happen but if they lose next week,  things are going to get dark around here. 

Would be 3 straight losses and I'd be genuinely concerned about playoffs

The only silver lining is all 3 losses i thought we were the better team overall but that's why they play the games. Situational football has been horrendous 

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I wont be watching…For the first time ever, I will be taking a week off from watching the Bills- and, oddly, I am actually excited to do so…

They simply make me more miserable than happy, and it’s not good for my health…👍

I agree about the health and happiness.  I was literally sick to my stomach for hours after this loss. Very agitated.  Drank way more than usual.🤮

But I'll definitely be watching next week. I didn't watch us having a losing record for 17 years to turn my back now but ya , being in my 30s, these losses are getting tougher to bounce back from 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Bills could very well lose to the Browns.

We're vulnerable to teams with strong running games.

Nick Chubb anyone ?

The pattern is teams run all over the Bills and press Josh to make plays to catch up.

Then he throws picks

Seems accurate.  I think teams know this too

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

They simply make me more miserable than happy, and it’s not good for my health…Life is too short…👍

+1 for me as well.  I'm not blowing another afternoon (this Sunday at least) on watching this bumbling team in action.  I have to fix my dryer.  I'll listen to the game on Sirius though.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

+1 for me as well.  I'm not blowing another afternoon (this Sunday at least) on watching this bumbling team in action.  I have to fix my dryer.  I'll listen to the game on Sirius though.

Best comment in 2022 imo no sar/ I needed a good belly laugh before work and this did the trick 😄 I do t want to watch the next game either smh

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Bills could very well lose to the Browns.

We're vulnerable to teams with strong running games.

Nick Chubb anyone ?

The pattern is teams run all over the Bills and press Josh to make plays to catch up.

Then he throws picks

He was 10 points ahead when he threw his first pick. 4 points ahead when he fumbled the game away. Cook had 119 yards. 81 came on one play. The Bills were up by 17 when that happened. 

They only played catch-up to tie game and in OT. They stopped them in OT with a FG.  I don't really consider that playing "catch up."  No team in OT is playing catch up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.