It's Official - Buffalo Bills Are the Biggest Choke Artists in NFL History

BuffaloBaumer

It seems impossible that they can find new, ,devastating ways to lose, but here they are, crushing the souls of Bills fans decade after decade. We finally found a QB that is our only hope to winning a Super Bowl and he can't get of out his own way. These coaches, I mean THESE COACHES don't have a FREAKING CLUE how to finish a game! Allen will rebound as he always does but it is clear this team will NEVER win a Super Bowl with these idiot coaches. 

I really feel bad for everyone who is a Bills fan, just another awful day as they slip even lower in the AFC...

• Like (+1) 1

All joking aside, I would not trust our coaching staff to win a close game against a great opponent with strong coaching in a big playoff game or SB.

In game tactics and decision making is not McDermott's strong suit and it ain't ever gonna be.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

It's the coaches. And GM. The most promising talent at the most important position in sport and they can get a offensive line, a running back, or defense to support him. 

Josh running for first downs diving head first is ridiculous. Gotta field a team around him.

F McDermott. 

Just now, TSOL said:

It's the coaches. And GM. The most promising talent at the most important position in sport and they can get a offensive line, a running back, or defense to support him. 

Josh running for first downs diving head first is ridiculous. Gotta field a team around him.

F McDermott. 

really lame... man, chill oout due...20 years of no playoffs. We weren't entitled to get decent again. 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

It seems impossible that they can find new, ,devastating ways to lose, but here they are, crushing the souls of Bills fans decade after decade. We finally found a QB that is our only hope to winning a Super Bowl and he can't get of out his own way. These coaches, I mean THESE COACHES don't have a FREAKING CLUE how to finish a game! Allen will rebound as he always does but it is clear this team will NEVER win a Super Bowl with these idiot coaches. 

I really feel bad for everyone who is a Bills fan, just another awful day as they slip even lower in the AFC...

I was thinking to post the exact same thread just 20 minutes ago, but i’m too tired to do that. 

Thank you for doing it. 

Just now, Nextmanup said:

All joking aside, I would not trust our coaching staff to win a close game against a great opponent with strong coaching in a big playoff game or SB.

In game tactics and decision making is not McDermott's strong suit and it ain't ever gonna be.

Completely agree.  Hard to have any confidence the team is gonna pull out close games against good teams with McDermott at the helm.  

Becoming clear that Josh needs a different coach to get him and the team over the hump.  

6 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Losing four straight Super Bowls were not enough, but one mid season game against the Vikings gives the Bills that title? Ridiculous. 

It the accumulation of all the gaffes, the many inexplicable, idiotic, improbable and confusing losses. 

It’s agonizing being a fan of this team. You never get a feeling of being comfortable watching this franchise, they consistently set up the fans for disappointment. 

Its all so exhausting. 

😶

Edited by The 9 Isles

3 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

If you wanna get technical no not since 1960 since the Bills won two AFL titles in the 60s 

True but they lost in 66 to go to first Super Bowl. Packers though we're a tough team to beat.  67 was bad and 68 or 69 team had just one win

Edited by MarkyMannn

For me, Cam Lewis going all Nate Clements/Ernest Wilford 4th and 27 did it for me.  Ridiculously embarrassing.  KNOCK IT THE ***** DOWN!!!!  The real key though, is Ken Dorsey's negligence in the red zone.  2nd and goal from the 3 against the Pack and the Chefs, no points, and we got away with it.  Against the Jest and Viqueens, the turnovers cost us the game.  You MUST get points when in the red zone.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.