Bad Luck Bills Merchandise?

jethro_tull

I found an old Bills drinking glass that I got at a Mobil gas station way back in early 80's some time.  Haven't seen it in decades.  

Pulled it out and washed it, used it for beverages during the Jets game.   Boom !  Back on the shelf and won't be used the rest of the season !   

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I have this Thurman 34 jersey Ive worn since 90's.  That jersey lost 4 superbowls, music city miracle, and 13 seconds.   It is a beautiful, well worn jersey- but bad luck.

This year I have Milano and Poyer jerseys.  maybe I should stop buying jerseys

• Like (+1) 5

45 minutes ago, jethro_tull said:

I found an old Bills drinking glass that I got at a Mobil gas station way back in early 80's some time.  Haven't seen it in decades.  

Pulled it out and washed it, used it for beverages during the Jets game.   Boom !  Back on the shelf and won't be used the rest of the season !   

I remember those!  Cheap glassware, most of ours broke just from gentle hand washing.

For decades the only Bills clothing I'd owned was a sleeveless athletic shirt with a smalls Bills logo on it. I hardly ever wear it but I was hot after a pregame hike and  threw it on when I got home at the beginning of the game last Sunday. It will not see daylight again this year.

My wife did get me a plain white tshirt with Josh Allen's potato logo on it about a month ago so now I have that.

I haven't had the stones to wear it during a game yet. :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

How funny - I have the exact same glass sitting in our cupboard and during the season I never use it....last week I used it.....I knew it was my fault, I just knew it.... and my wife says I can't influence the game.....

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I have this Thurman 34 jersey Ive worn since 90's.  That jersey lost 4 superbowls, music city miracle, and 13 seconds.   It is a beautiful, well worn jersey- but bad luck.

Maybe you should buy a Mahomes jersey.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

You mean the ones with the lead paint on the side that they told everyone to destroy 30 years ago? Or the second edition they did after that without the lead paint? The lead ones have a white background, the non lead don't.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

You mean the ones with the lead paint on the side that they told everyone to destroy 30 years ago? Or the second edition they did after that without the lead paint? The lead ones have a white background, the non lead don't.

Life's short; why destroy perfectly good insulation....

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Pete said:

This is where I am at. Tre last year. Poyer this year for me. 

Then I have a closet full of jerseys of players who never signed a second contract in Buffalo. 

5 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

Burn. It. All.

Last Saturday I picked up a large woman from Tinder. Found out pretty late she had arm pit hair. More than me actually, some kind of "razor companies put out propaganda about women shaving".

I was extremely unenthused about the situation.

However, she bought me chicken wings. I apologize for my contributions of bad luck. Def won't do that again till post Super Bowl.

Hug your wives close tonight 😆

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Haha (+1) 2

HA! smh yeah well I decided for some STUPID reason to wear my #12 Home jersey which had been my go-to for years last weekend. I hadn't worn it in ages. 

Yeah I wore it. Yeah it is now cursed to me. Back into my closet you go. 

I will not wear it again until after the Bills win a super bowl .  It;s comfy though. 90's relic. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.