On to Minnesota (get this game in the rear view mirror!)

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, GolfandBills said:

It won’t be pretty behind that OL

That’s my biggest concern too, if Allen plays. Our O-Line is average at best. It doesn’t do Allen many favors, and he’s usually able to mask it. 

Will also be interesting to see Vikings D game plan. Seems every team gives Allen the short passes and tries to takeaway the deep balls and chunk plays. If he’s gimpy, wonder if they’ll stack box and take away the running game and short passes… essentially making Allen have to go deep to beat them…

I remember a game against the Vikings in 1982. That was a strike shortened year. It was week 2 and the Bills fell behind big but rallied for a 23-22 victory to improve to 2-0. Unfortunately, that was it for football for a while. I think they resumed in Nov and the Bills finished 4-5 that year.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I remember a game against the Vikings in 1982. That was a strike shortened year. It was week 2 and the Bills fell behind big but rallied for a 23-22 victory to improve to 2-0. Unfortunately, that was it for football for a while. I think they resumed in Nov and the Bills finished 4-5 that year.

Yep, great game! Iirc, it was a very rare Thursday night game.

McDermott giving his typical no info-info on Allen. “Day to Day” but not practicing..🤦‍♂️ Milano’s tummy ache is better and he’s practicing.

Edited by Chandler#81

Any injury to Josh’s throwing arm is a potential disaster. In my struggle to find anything positive out of the disgusting last 6 quarters, it’s that if Josh can play, maybe he and Dorsey will be forced to emphasize the short game more. Josh has been forcing it for 6 quarters. He’s giving up the easy short stuff again for tight window throws on bracketed receivers further down the field. If he can play, I don’t think the game plan will be constant downfield throws. Heck, Dorsey may even be forced to run the ball a little. I’ll say it again, this team needs an effective running game to go far in the playoffs. They abandon it too quickly and IDK if that’s Josh switching up the plays or Dorsey being pass happy. The O needs to be fixed quick and that includes putting receivers on the field who actually catch the damn ball. I’m getting sick of Davis dropping balls that a competent #2 would catch. I love his potential but I hate that he has a breakout game then disappears for 3-4 games then pops up again.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.