Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Still evaluating.  Will know more in 24 hours.  Probably get back to the media on Wed.

Yep still evaluating. Sean pretty sober looking.  Wont say more till wed.  One day at a time !  No more from Sean. Same cliches.  Groot with high ankle sprain is bad news with vikes coming in. On YouTube now under BuffaloBills. Sean pissed about sloppy play and turnovers. BTW. 

Edited by DrPJax

8 minutes ago, Process said:

I know McDermott always gives zero information but I didn't get a good vibe from him when addressing Allen

Yeah , I agree , he is a good poker player but seemed like some emotion was actually coming out.  Not sure we really have any answer yet when it seemed at least surgery was out.  Now , not so sure.   He did explain not reviewing Edmunds possible interception. The refs decided it quickly and they had no time as things were moving already.  Seems he had no time to think and didn’t chance it. Pretty reasonable as it seems refs had already reviewed and moved on is what I heard ?  !  😊

Edited by DrPJax

• Big Turk changed the title to Josh Allen injury update(per McD 4pm PC - will know more Wednesday, "One day at a time")
1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

?

McD laughed and used the words "one day at a time"

That's a positive reaction IMO

He's laughing at Ian's report that Allen will practice this week.....

Did you actually watch the interview or just a 15 second clip posted by the Bills media team?

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Haha... I literally watched the clip waiting for the doom and gloom.

"Hey, rumors that your star QB is seriously injured and his season may be over?"

(McDermott Laughs)

OHHHH BOYYYYYYY... I don't like that!!!!

That's literally not what he's laughing at. That was not even close to the question that was asked. Watch the interview instead of making up crap lmao. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

He's laughing at Ian's report that Allen will practice this week.....

Did you actually watch the interview or just a 15 second clip posted by the Bills media team?

If Allen was seriously injured, or the worry was serious, why he would laugh at all at any reports?

Maybe they truly don't know, but I haven't ever pegged McD as a reflexive giggler when dealing with heavy topics. 

We're all just guessing here, but I fail to see how his reaction was worrisome.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

That's literally not what he's laughing at. That was not even close to the question that was asked. Watch the interview instead of making up crap lmao. 

Not sure he’d be laughing about anything if it was bad.  They have an idea already.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.