Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

29 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You've said this multiple times in multiple threads.   You are punching cloud at this point.   

She can do whatever the hell she wants

You don't come here for discussion.   You come here to B word and moan.  We enjoy it.   Skip the ***** thread if you don't like it

Please, tell me what your cat says about Allens' elbow.  Boy I sure hope he's wrong!

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I come here for news, analysis and discussion.  I could give a rat’s ass what someone’s gut is predicting about an injury.  It’s useless information passed off as having a valid source.

I hear ya, but you’re the old man shouting at the clouds because nobody is going to stop posting nonsense because of your outburst. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I hear ya, but you’re the old man shouting at the clouds because nobody is going to stop posting nonsense because of your outburst. 

I may be shouting at the clouds but at least I'm not pissing into the wind by logging onto TSW just to post "My gut is telling me it's season-ending and possibly career-ending HOPE I'M WRONG!!"

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.