Please help me, Bills family ๐Ÿ˜€

Italian Bills

Hello everybody.
ย 

As you know iโ€™m from Italy and since more than 30 years iโ€™m a Bills diehard fan also.
ย 

I have an original football and i would love to learn how to throw it perfectly, with a perfect spiral.

ย 

When sitting on my ย armchair iโ€™m able to throw it up very well but if i try to throw the football when iโ€™m in my yard, i canโ€™t have a good spiral.ย 
ย 

Some advise ?ย 
ย 

I watched some video but without good results.ย 
ย 

It seem a stupid request i know, but thanks in advance for your help. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

It's not your fault. You probably grew up playing the wrong kind of "football" over there. We probably can't kick a ball as well as you over here so you would have to teach us. My cousins had an exchange student from Spain and he wasn't good at soccer in his country but he came here and he was one of the best players in the area. I'm guessing we could come there and be the best American football players Italy has ever seen.

Hold the ball back near the tip with your fingers spread across the laces. I recommend throwing overhand vs sidearm. As you release the ball, it ALL ABOUT the flick of your fingertips. Keep throwing until you find the right fingertip spin to dial in the spiral.

ย 

I have faith in you.

ย 

Next week, weโ€™ll work on acuracy.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Chandler#81
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

And the strangest thread of the season goes toโ€ฆ

ย 

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿˆ๐ŸŒ€๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, NI Bills Fan said:

Have you tried bringing the armchair out to the yard?

ย 

(Sorry Italian Bills... I couldn't resist that one!)ย 

Great idea ! Iโ€™ll try ๐Ÿคฃ

53 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's not your fault. You probably grew up playing the wrong kind of "football" over there. We probably can't kick a ball as well as you over here so you would have to teach us. My cousins had an exchange student from Spain and he wasn't good at soccer in his country but he came here and he was one of the best players in the area. I'm guessing we could come there and be the best American football players Italy has ever seen.

Good pointโ€ฆ but iโ€™d love to learn it.ย 

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hold the ball back near the tip with your fingers spread across the laces. I recommend throwing overhand vs sidearm. As you release the ball, it ALL ABOUT the flick of your fingertips. Keep throwing until you find the right fingertip spin to dial in the spiral.

ย 

I have faith in you.

ย 

Next week, weโ€™ll work on acuracy.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Ohhh man, thatโ€™s a great explanation.ย 
ย 

I need a teammate also: somebody available ?ย 

58 minutes ago, Huh? What? said:

Italian Bills - Do you have any renderings of how you toss the ball, they may be helpful for the audience...

I could a short video to post hereย 

22 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Iโ€™ll get a look today before the gameย 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello everybody.
ย 

As you know iโ€™m from Italy and since more than 30 years iโ€™m a Bills diehard fan also.
ย 

I have an original football and i would love to learn how to throw it perfectly, with a perfect spiral.

ย 

When sitting on my ย armchair iโ€™m able to throw it up very well but if i try to throw the football when iโ€™m in my yard, i canโ€™t have a good spiral.ย 
ย 

Some advise ?ย 
ย 

ย 

It seem a stupid request i know, but thanks in advance for your help. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

Go to the one minute mark. Pretty good explanation of how Josh throws the ball. Really, only one or two fingers are on the laces. If you put all 5 fingers on the laces youโ€™ll helicopter it (like my daughter when she was 9 years old.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello everybody.
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Some advise ?ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

I'll fly over and give you personal lessons of you teach me how to make a proper pasta.

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

ย 

Steph Curry fixed his shooting form using a chair. Just saying.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.