Excluding JA, predict which player will have the biggest impact - Packers at Bills

BillsFan619

On 10/27/2022 at 3:47 PM, BillsFan619 said:

Our defense should do very well against A-Rod and his young, inexperienced WRs.

While I do see Josh and his WR’s having a good game it could be a little bit of a stiffer challenge with the Packers pass defense.

So, my mind turns to our run game versus the Packers #27 run defense. I’m going to go with Devin Singletary. With his limited touches throughout the season, he’s played pretty well. Against the Chiefs with more touches, he played really well.

I think we’ll see some quick scores but also some clock burning drives where we trust #26 to get it done in the run game as well as our short passing game. Look for DS to have 120 total yards with a score or two.

Who ya got, Bills Mafia?

Who ya got, @machine gun kelly, @muppy and @Success?

Reach out tomorrow.  Been up Since 4 am so beat.  I’d rather give you a thoughtful response even though my opinion is no important or valuable than yours and the rest of the guys.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills OL vs Packers Front 7. If the Bills can protect Josh Allen then the Bills will win this game going away but if they dont and and Josh faces pressure from more than 1 player we could be in for close ugly game. Key will be being able to run the just well enough to keep the Packers D guessing

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm going with Khalil, as well.

haha you know a rookie has made it into the Bills lexicon when we all know who it is with only a first name. I too am super excited to see him develop and prosper in Buffalo.

My nickname for he is Khalil "Shakir Moneymaker"...maybe that could be his TD celebration move 🙂

lol

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

Singletary and the entire defense. This game features 2 very good defenses and Singletary's success will set up enough game changing plays to tilt the final score in our favor. GB will play with determination, but the Bills will show that they are made of sterner stuff. This Bills team has heart.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.