Jones’ kick into Brisker

Sestak4ever

4 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

Is the league going to take any action against Mac Jones for his intentional kick to the groin of Brisker? That was done with intent to injure. I have not heard anything that the league is looking into it. 

Roger should be getting back to me shortly.  I will share at that point. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Why exactly is it a big deal? 
All that stink over mac grabbing burns ankle last year and now this.. He’s probably gonna catch a 10k fine or something it’s not some crazy act like Aaron Donald throwing his helmet on to run out and start a fight with Britt after their game ended. 

The pats hatred is living rent free in your heads still. On the scale of dirty plays this was shady but the punishment is going to be a minimum if anything and you already know that. Worse stuff happens and barely gets a mention 

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Disagree 13

Mac Jones seems like a punk.  From him screaming like he stepped on a landmine when he sprained his knee, to his annoying griddy dance, to him apparently kicking people in the nuts.  He may only be 1/100000th of the player Brady was but he is certainly living up to at least some of the Patriot Way.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

I mentioned in another thread that once a QB starts to slide, the defense pulls back to lessen or avoid contact.  For a QB to take advantage of that and get a cheap shot in is BS.  That should be an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty with a fine assessed by the league.

• Agree 15

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Mac Jones is a punk B word and learned this dirty move from the ultimate punk B word, Tom Brady.

Know who isnt a punk B word? JOSH ***** ALLEN

Josh runs over dudes, jumps over dudes, or stiff arms them into the ground. You will never see him pull a B word move like this.

Josh will just hump their face. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

What a friggin punk.  Funny thing is that the first athlete that came to mind when watching this was former Duke cheap shot artist Greyson Allen.  Got me thinking it might be a southern boy thing and then when I pulled up their profiles in Wiki, I see that both of them were born and raised in Jacksonville, FL.  So, maybe it's just something in the water there.

He only played for like 5 minutes before he got benched. He still managed to kick someone in the nuts? I shudder to think of how many nuts would have been kicked if he played the whole game.

What a little child. Acting like he is going to die from an ankle sprain and caught multiple times making dirty moves on other players...

And he sucks at football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.