Jones’ kick into Brisker

Sestak4ever

7 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeah I certainly didn’t see that and think it’s a clean play. I’m not sure what buffalo fans are expecting to happen though. There’s a lot of shady stuff every week.

YOU think that's a clean play.

Upon review, it's objectively, demonstrably NOT a "clean play." There is no argument. That is a foul. Quite simply. 

Next...

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Jones slides like a runner in a baseball game.  His right foot, the lead foot, tends to come up in the air.  I'm not saying it's intentional but all it takes is one defender to believe it's intentional and it could get ugly.

Base runners who actually do that are dirty a-holes, though. And subject to retaliation, oftentimes. 

There is a difference between a lead foot that "tends to come up in the air" and a lead foot that deliberately/defensively targets the jewels (and then rapidly lowers in the case of a guilty Mac Jones). 

Jones has already established himself as a dirty, delicate, and dramatic doooosh on the field. The images don't lie. He has attempted to injure (or at least "hurt") defenders on multiple occasions. And famously, he does not take his own injuries in stride, in the moment. 

7 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

Jones slides like a runner in a baseball game.  His right foot, the lead foot, tends to come up in the air.  I'm not saying it's intentional but all it takes is one defender to believe it's intentional and it could get ugly.

You’re a pats fan, aren’t you?

he clearly did that on purpose. Anyone who played sports knows how to control their body. Maybe you didn’t play?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Why exactly is it a big deal? 
All that stink over mac grabbing burns ankle last year and now this.. He’s probably gonna catch a 10k fine or something it’s not some crazy act like Aaron Donald throwing his helmet on to run out and start a fight with Britt after their game ended. 

The pats hatred is living rent free in your heads still. On the scale of dirty plays this was shady but the punishment is going to be a minimum if anything and you already know that. Worse stuff happens and barely gets a mention 

You defend the Pat(hetic)s too much.  You should be honest and tell people you wear one of their jerseys but I guess you are too ashamed.

• Vomit 1

5 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

YOU think that's a clean play.

Upon review, it's objectively, demonstrably NOT a "clean play." There is no argument. That is a foul. Quite simply. 

Next...

Read it again bud. 

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

You defend the Pat(hetic)s too much.  You should be honest and tell people you wear one of their jerseys but I guess you are too ashamed.

Sure pal.. When have you ever seen me posting about defending a New England player? I simply said there are plenty of shady plays every week. This one is no worse than some of the others and won’t be a harsh punishment. 

6 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

Base runners who actually do that are dirty a-holes, though. And subject to retaliation, oftentimes. 

There is a difference between a lead foot that "tends to come up in the air" and a lead foot that deliberately/defensively targets the jewels (and then rapidly lowers in the case of a guilty Mac Jones). 

Jones has already established himself as a dirty, delicate, and dramatic doooosh on the field. The images don't lie. He has attempted to injure (or at least "hurt") defenders on multiple occasions. And famously, he does not take his own injuries in stride, in the moment. 

First of all, I think Jones is a D bag and a whiny B word.  Yes, I am a Bills fan and I did play high school football. 

If these are intentional acts, where's the outrage from the players?  Where's the reaction from the other team? Where's the flag or disqualification? Where's the fine, etc from the league?  The lack of a reaction is really odd to me.

17 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Why exactly is it a big deal? 
All that stink over mac grabbing burns ankle last year and now this.. He’s probably gonna catch a 10k fine or something it’s not some crazy act like Aaron Donald throwing his helmet on to run out and start a fight with Britt after their game ended. 

The pats hatred is living rent free in your heads still. On the scale of dirty plays this was shady but the punishment is going to be a minimum if anything and you already know that. Worse stuff happens and barely gets a mention 

Rc2, this league moves heaven and earth to protect QBs and that is fine and the right thing to do.

It isn't right for the protected class to be...well...classless, and also risk the injury...intentionally...of another player. 

If the drop a hammer I believe, in my opinion, it should be pretty big.   They won't, but they should.

3 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Rc2, this league moves heaven and earth to protect QBs and that is fine and the right thing to do.

It isn't right for the protected class to be...well...classless, and also risk the injury...intentionally...of another player. 

If the drop a hammer I believe, in my opinion, it should be pretty big.   They won't, but they should.

I agree. But it’s going to be a non story with a minimal fine if they even do anything. I used the Aaron Donald example because it barely got any attention and he’s someone with a previous history of shady behavior on the field. I think I caught a little heat maybe in my wording people are thinking I’m defending the play. I think it was dirty, I just don’t think anything will come of it. Had brisker suffered a serious injury the league would act imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I agree. But it’s going to be a non story with a minimal fine if they even do anything. I used the Aaron Donald example because it barely got any attention and he’s someone with a previous history of shady behavior on the field. I think I caught a little heat maybe in my wording people are thinking I’m defending the play. I think it was dirty, I just don’t think anything will come of it. Had brisker suffered a serious injury the league would act imo. 

I wish we had a "true, true, true."

I agree...honestly, too, that dude in NE is Pip the Mighty Squeak.  Don't like him.

I don't think it was dirty/intentional. It looks like Mac's heel gets stuck in the turf as he's sliding and then his leg kicks up. 

Of course, it's tough to give him the benefit of the doubt when he's had other dirty plays. 

Reminds me of this:

If it was someone other than Suh you could believe it was an accident. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.