MNF - Broncos @ Chargers

Steptide

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I don’t think it matters at all.

If I HAD to choose, I’d rather play the broncos than the chargers in the playoffs, so them I suppose 

Yeah I was leaning towards the Broncos myself. One more loss to the Chargers would be helpful in securing that #1 seed. 

49 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

They set the first 4-5 weeks was it before they can start flexing games???They didn’t have to go this Denver heavy in a window that can’t be flexed 

If Denver wins tonight it puts them and the Chargers at 3-3, further diluting the AFC landscape. I hope so.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

How many times is Herbert gonna get bailed out by the refs?

I think he is very talented arm. He has a cannon, and delivers the ball accurately.

That being said, he isn’t even in the same realm as Allen, like some talking heads this preseason suggested.

not even close. 

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I don't know why Herbert never just runs the ball. He gives up so many potential 1st downs. He got lucky on that PI.

Thought the same thing on that play.  He coulda ran for an easy first down.  Why take a covered shot.  That PI call was bs too.

2 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

That dude Browning is going to be a VERY good player. Every Bronco game I watch he seems to make huge plays 

Ffs. So misused at Ohio state. 

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I watched that 2nd down a sack and can only think:

”Josh Allen would have gotten away from that, hurdled a guy and scored a TD no problem”

We are so spoiled. I yawn at every other Qb nowadays. 

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.