A bit early, but Chiefs game flexed to Sunday night?

bigfootindy

Sheesh. How many prime time games do we really need? 1 or 2 were fun when we were literally never getting any but I don’t need more then we have now. Sunday at 1 is still real football to me. That’s the root feeling of connection with 99% of my Bills life. Wasting time before 1 getting excited for the Bills game. It’s cool that the league respects us enough to have a big time schedule but I don’t want/need another late game. Obviously I know this particular game isn’t at 1 anyway but the overall point is, we have plenty.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Agree 1

It won't get flexed as others have mentioned its a CBS protected game and their national game that day. I wouldn't want it flexed anyway. I love the fact that the Bills are getting national attention with prime time games but 1:00 on Sunday afternoon is still my favorite time for a Bills game to start.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Philly and Dallas are two of the biggest markets, plus teams are only allowed 5 primetime games and we're at that cap.

And Dak Prescott might be back for that game. I'm thinking unlikely, but if he heals quickly enough, he'll want to play that game.  That would be a big storyline for a division rivalry game. 

Nope it is the national 4pm game and one of CBS jewel games this year. There is no way in sweet jesus they allow it moved after not getting it at 1 or 4 the last two years.

5 hours ago, Greg S said:

It won't get flexed as others have mentioned its a CBS protected game and their national game that day. I wouldn't want it flexed anyway. I love the fact that the Bills are getting national attention with prime time games but 1:00 on Sunday afternoon is still my favorite time for a Bills game to start.

I've come to realize the generation of us who are drought fans (born in 80s) got 100% spoiled in a terms of convenience with 1pm games lol.

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Nope it is the national 4pm game and one of CBS jewel games this year. There is no way in sweet jesus they allow it moved after not getting it at 1 or 4 the last two years.

I've come to realize the generation of us who are drought fans (born in 80s) got 100% spoiled in a terms of convenience with 1pm games lol.

I'm bookmarking this post as the first and possibly last time anyone has referred to drought-era fans as "100% spoiled".

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

I'm bookmarking this post as the first and possibly last time anyone has referred to drought-era fans as "100% spoiled".

Yeah, remember when we were so spoiled that it didn't matter whether we won or lost since there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of making the playoffs? Good times indeed.

19 hours ago, mushypeaches said:

I don't see it happening - CBS would have already fought to have our game in their national 4:25 window - they're not giving it up to NBC

19 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

their sponsors wouldnt be too happy

Yeah, but obviously there is some way around that, otherwise no game would ever be flexed, and yet clearly some have been.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.