MNF: Broncos at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

I think that the Broncos hired Hackett in an attempt to bring Aaron Rogers when that situation was going on.  Russel was a consolation prize and Hackett is not yet a real Head Coach.  

That is how I read it, the main reason N. Hackett was hired was to bring AR with him, but that didn't work and that was a real bad debut.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I know everyone is, deservedly, calling out Hackett's decision making, but don't let Russ off the hook. He dropped the ball without being touched, then threw the ball behind the LOS on 3rd and 14 within 2 seconds of the snap. Choke job.

but we’ve seen him deliver in the past. I don’t think even Allen could succeed through what looks like a terribly coached and poorly coordinated offense.  

Deer in headlights that guy… 

They had issues all night. Couldn’t get the plays in on time, couldn’t get out of the huddle, they have played there they know it’s loud.. How are you not prepared? Shannon sharpe on the manning cast I can’t believe I was agreeing with, why is Gordon in to start the drive? And my favorite at the end KICK WHAT… KICK WHAT.. I was in tears laughing 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.