Vikings look a lot better than last year

Punching Bag

29 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Was watching a little bit of the game earlier and was thinking about the possibility of a Bills-Vikings Super Bowl

Someone would have to win it this time around!

I'd love it because Cousins when the game is on the line is typically not very good.

• Agree 1

There was a guy on SXM last week saying the Vikings will easily win the division as Green Bay has lost too many receivers and also LB Za'Darius Smith (to the Vikings, no less), and Rodgers is too old now to do it all by himself. He also said he wasn't sold on LaFleaur being that good of a coach. He said he was puzzled why everyone was so high on Green Bay. I agreed with everything he said, and am also puzzled why TBD predicted they would win the NCF North in Yolo's poll. Green Bay may not even make the playoffs this year. Sad way for Rodgers to end his career. I don't think they, SF, and possbly the Rams and Arizona make the playoffs this year.

EDIT: Well, obviously one of the Rams, AZ, or SF will win the NFC West this year, but I don't think any of them will be great.

Edited by chongli

3 minutes ago, JohninMinn. said:

I'm a 21 year exile in Minnesota. Nothing would make me happier than a Bills-vikings super bowl. Buffalo wins of course.

Both 0-4 in the Big One.

I’ve been to Minneapolis several times and really enjoyed it. It’s a great city that certainly celebrates summer! It’s a great vibe and I loved downtown and a few restaurants we found. 

I went once in the winter. They were the Redskins back then. It was 9 degrees outside and we crunched across the snowy road to a Pizza Hut. I didn’t enjoy that quite as much. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’ve been to Minneapolis several times and really enjoyed it. It’s a great city that certainly celebrates summer! It’s a great vibe and I loved downtown and a few restaurants we found. 

I went once in the winter. They were the Redskins back then. It was 9 degrees outside and we crunched across the snowy road to a Pizza Hut. I didn’t enjoy that quite as much. 

Agreed with everything. I visted once in the winter. Not sure why the NFL chose to host SBXXVI there, lol.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

It's one game.

That being said, Vikings played very good. I'm still skeptical of Kirk Cousins being the leader of a championship team.

Cousins in veritably chokes a bit every season, the Vikings are the Cowboys north, both teams QBs are bound to choke away opportunities later in the season. 

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Addition by subtraction of their HC.

Cousins is not elite, but the Vikes did him no favors going through OCs like crazy.

He had a new OC every year he was in Minnesota.

John DeFilippo

Kevin Stefanski

Gary Kubiak

Klint Kubiak

That's just stupid.  Now with a new HC and OC let's see.  The got some talent.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

They look much better but making too much of week 1 in NFL is a bad idea. You want the win but don't look too much into it otherwise.

The Vikes are my sleeper team in the NFC this year.  I will look like I knew what I was talking about or be adding hot sauce to my crow.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.