Vikings look a lot better than last year

Punching Bag

Only 3 quarters of football, but the O’Connell era is off to an impressive start.  In this NFC, they could represent.  0-4 vs 0-4 super bowl.  Jefferson is scary good.  Certainly has the looks of the best WR in football imo.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Only 3 quarters of football, but the O’Connell era is off to an impressive start.  In this NFC, they could represent.  0-4 vs 0-4 super bowl.  Jefferson is scary good.  Certainly has the looks of the best WR in football imo.  

We could have had him. Instead we traded for old man Diggs. 

im just kidding. Wouldn’t change anything. Jefferson does look very good tho. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

We could have had him. Instead we traded for old man Diggs. 

im just kidding. Wouldn’t change anything. Jefferson does look very good tho. 

They got lucky that the eagles were idiots.  Not many thought he would fall to us.  

im happy with Diggs either way

Edited by NewEra

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

I'm really surprised people are picking green bay to go to the superbowl. Based on what? 

Based on one guy.

A guy whose body I think is showing some signs that he's not up for the long haul any more.

26 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Minnesota seems a lot better this year and Green Bay weaker.

Some is due to loss of Adams (Maybe QB should have a pool and pay QRs out of pool) but new coaching staff seems to have made a difference.

Much more competition for game later in year.

Packers have no real weapons...Rodgers looking like he did a few years ago when his receivers went down and he looked dreadful most games.

Vikings will be interesting to see in a month or so once teams get tape on their new offense and have plans to defense it better.

• Like (+1) 2

I’ll believe it when I see it. I just don’t trust Cousins or the Vikings. I expect the Packers to turn things around, even if the slow start continues. Rodgers clearly doesn’t have many weapons on offense, but I trust Rodgers and LaFleur to find a way to make it work. The NFC is wide open, so I wouldn’t count anyone out, but I don’t know if the Vikings are a favorite yet. 

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I’ll believe it when I see it. I just don’t trust Cousins or the Vikings. I expect the Packers to turn things around, even if the slow start continues. Rodgers clearly doesn’t have many weapons on offense, but I trust Rodgers and LaFleur to find a way to make it work. The NFC is wide open, so I wouldn’t count anyone out, but I don’t know if the Vikings are a favorite yet. 

Yeah Cousins is going to get you stats but not wins when they count. 

• Agree 1

i want the packers to suck and fade into the abyss and oblivion so badly. they had two of the best QBs play in favre and rodgers and have only two superbowls to show for it.

cant wait till rodgers retires and they are in QB purgatory for a long time (hopefully). ***** that franchise.

Edited by GETTOTHE50

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.