Who wins the NFC West?

YoloinOhio

Division winner predictions   

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the NFC West?

Rams are the easy choice, but I would not be shocked if the 49ers or Cardinals pill it off.

49ers beat the Rams twice last year and Shanahan is a good coach.

Cardinals split with the Rams only losing by a TD last year and the addition of Brown at WR (not to mention Ford at OG) could really open up that offense. 

SF and maybe by a big margin too. Rams will fall back some, kyler is below average and the Seahawks might be the worst team in football. Said this in another thread but 49ers might have the best top end talent on their roster than any other team. Best LT in football, best LB, top 5 DE, maybe the best TE, elite WR that’s the toughest in the NFL and got his new contract. With the NFLs best rushing attack too, Lance just has to be average and not screw it up. Offensive line could be an issue at the start of the year but Shanahan always figures that out. 49ers are my NFC super bowl  choice with the NFC being so down this year. 

Boy, if I knew more about Lance I would be so all over the Niners taking this, but I just don't know.

Man, Stafford did on a good team what I always sort of expected he would do...well, I didn't expect him to win a Super Bowl or at least not right away, but I knew he would have a lot of success.

Des he carry it similarly forward or is he really starting to get banged up?

I'll say LA, but I want the Niners.

40 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Boy, if I knew more about Lance I would be so all over the Niners taking this, but I just don't know.

Man, Stafford did on a good team what I always sort of expected he would do...well, I didn't expect him to win a Super Bowl or at least not right away, but I knew he would have a lot of success.

Des he carry it similarly forward or is he really starting to get banged up?

I'll say LA, but I want the Niners.

Nuts, (whoops forgot the Do- 🤩) Lance is not ready in my opinion.  They should’ve red shutter him again and played Jimmy G.  Jimmy G. Is not a savior, but he can run a team better than Lance.  They  are a tough rugged, run first, tough defensive team.  If they had acquired a Watson as disgusting of a man as he is, they’d would be scary good.

The Rams Donuts I believe will take it.  The only concern with them is Stafford’s elbow.  Thankfully, it might be a problem early in the year which is good for us in week 1.

I think Stafford's elbow is a bigger concern than the team is letting on. Injuries like that for a QB tend to linger. So I picked the 49ers. Shanahan has made it deep into the playoffs with mediocre QB play and they might have the best roster in the league if you exclude the QB.

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Nuts, (whoops forgot the Do- 🤩) Lance is not ready in my opinion.  They should’ve red shutter him again and played Jimmy G.  Jimmy G. Is not a savior, but he can run a team better than Lance.  They  are a tough rugged, run first, tough defensive team.  If they had acquired a Watson as disgusting of a man as he is, they’d would be scary good.

The Rams Donuts I believe will take it.  The only concern with them is Stafford’s elbow.  Thankfully, it might be a problem early in the year which is good for us in week 1.

Solid points, GUNS.  However, though, after a year shouldn't you sort of have to bale or make hay?

In other words, even if you may not be fully ready, don't you have to sort of be ready to go?

Note:  I am fully cognizant of the fact that what we are talking about he is not that whether he is ready to play, which he probably is, but is he ready to take the division from the SB Champs.

It will be good stuff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.