Bills cuts

Chandler#81

56 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

See, No spector or Blackshear

I TOLD YOU.......:w00t:

Hodgins man, how could you leave him off the list,😁

35 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Tenuta also.  It will be interesting to see who ends up finally on the PS for the OL.

I'm actually wondering if Alec Anderson did enough to move ahead of Tommy Doyle, and would that mean Doyle goes to the PS?

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, mob16151 said:

Agreed,he needs to go.

He doesn’t make the team, but I don’t think they would need to worry about him getting picked up by another team and more than likely goes to the PS. I’m not sure that OBD would be super quick to just walk away from that draft pick.

• Agree 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

I'm actually wondering if Alec Anderson did enough to move ahead of Tommy Doyle, and would that mean Doyle goes to the PS?

Really hoping Anderson goes to PS.  Looks like he can develop.  I got to think Doyle gets another year on his rookie deal at a minimum.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Really hoping Anderson goes to PS.  Looks like he can develop.  I got to think Doyle gets another year on his rookie deal at a minimum.

That's fair enough. I'm basing my question on a play I noticed where Anderson just stonewalled Brain Burns coming off the edge.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

No surprises.  Capra was like a turnstile in a Jimmy Stewart movie.

Capra wa unbelievably bad in the Panthers game - we were there shaking our head like that #66 dude just needs to quit now

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

He doesn’t make the team, but I don’t think they would need to worry about him getting picked up by another team and more than likely goes to the PS. I’m not sure that OBD would be super quick to just walk away from that draft pick.

I dunno,im still mad about Wyatt Teller.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Not a chance.

Doyle will get his opportunities. He may still be a back up, but he will be a part of the active roster.

I do think that Anderson has made a case that he belongs with the team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Not a chance.

Doyle will get his opportunities. He may still be a back up, but he will be a part of the active roster.

I do think that Anderson has made a case that he belongs with the team.

I  rewatched Anderson on each play of the first drive against the Panthers, Doyle never looked that good paying OT. Small sample size, I know. But it is the reason I'm wondering. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.