Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

57 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yes. 

Explain to me why children need to read about blowjobs and various sexual acts..

I’ll wait. 

However, I don’t even care about your disingenuous arguments anymore.  I’ve never been a Bush Republican.  

Im done playing games with you degenerates.  

Use power to crush your enemies.  The left has been doing it.   It’s time for conservatives to do the same. 

If you believe in what DeSantis is doing with respect to Disney, then you aren’t a conservative.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

IF you 100% agree with mega corporations, you're a modern DEM.

You’re free to disagree with a business.  That’s capitalism.  You just don’t (try to) use the levers of government to harm the business because of that differing viewpoint.  That is NOT conservative.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re free to disagree with a business.  That’s capitalism.  You just don’t (try to) use the levers of government to harm the business because of that differing viewpoint.  That is NOT conservative.  

He’s removing special privileges Disney has in relation to other companies.  

He’s not taking away what is provided to every other company. 

They decided they want to have a say in Florida politics, against the will of the people… he has every right to remove the advantageous privilege they had over everyone else. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Westside said:

Biden just pardoned his son. That ok with you?

I don't give a *****.  Some people are born with silver spoon in hand and that's the way it's always been.  I'm genuinely curious if a sitting president can pardon himself.

This is what the actual transcript is that has all the lemmings here excited.

LOL.  😆

From "Exclusive: CNN obtains the tape of Trump’s 2021 conversation about classified documents" (CNN).

“This was done by the military and given to me,” Trump continues, before noting that the document remained classified.

“See as president I could have declassified it,” Trump says. “Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.”

“Now we have a problem,” his staffer responds.

“Isn’t that interesting,” Trump says.

While that’s the last line included in the indictment, the audio recording obtained by CNN includes several additional lines from the conversation:

Trump: “It’s so cool. I mean, it’s so, look, her and I, and you probably almost didn’t believe me, but now you believe me.”

Writer: “No, I believed you.”

Trump: “It’s incredible, right?”

Writer: “No, they never met a war they didn’t want.”

Trump: “Hey, bring some, uh, bring some Cokes in please.” 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/26/politics/trump-classified-documents-audio

6 hours ago, SCBills said:

Yes. 

Explain to me why children need to read about blowjobs and various sexual acts..

I’ll wait. 

However, I don’t even care about your disingenuous arguments anymore.  I’ve never been a Bush Republican.  

Im done playing games with you degenerates.  

Use power to crush your enemies.  The left has been doing it.   It’s time for conservatives to do the same. 

You can certainly try, however you’ll find yourself outnumbered as you have been since the 1960s.

5 hours ago, Westside said:

Groomer says what?

I imagine you sitting at your computer, all disheveled, red in the face, pounding out the same message over and over in between glugs of Rolling Rock. Sad!

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You can certainly try, however you’ll find yourself outnumbered as you have been since the 1960s.

Believe it or not, but most people don’t believe in sexualizing children and allowing them to mutilate their bodies at a young age. 

These issues, should you continue to push them, will flip the script .. as we currently see social conservatism on the rise and R’s making gains with Hispanics and Muslims. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't give a *****.  Some people are born with silver spoon in hand and that's the way it's always been.  I'm genuinely curious if a sitting president can pardon himself.

I bet you'd give a ***** if Trump did that forv his son iwhen he was president. L'd bet you'd give a lot of ***** then. Since it's your guy, you don't care. 

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I imagine you sitting at your computer, all disheveled, red in the face, pounding out the same message over and over in between glugs of Rolling Rock. Sad!

I bet you get your rocks off watching CP. Probably at your computer turning Japanese and sweating your big fat ass off. 

30 minutes ago, Westside said:

I bet you'd give a ***** if Trump did that forv his son iwhen he was president. L'd bet you'd give a lot of ***** then. Since it's your guy, you don't care. 

I wouldn't care either way and Biden is far from my guy.  I'd vote for a ham sandwich over Trump or Biden at this point.  We deserve better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Believe it or not, but most people don’t believe in sexualizing children and allowing them to mutilate their bodies at a young age. 

These issues, should you continue to push them, will flip the script .. as we currently see social conservatism on the rise and R’s making gains with Hispanics and Muslims. 

Satanic Panic 2.0, all to keep you docile and unquestioning. 

• Agree 1

Report: Iran Memo Discussed in Leaked Trump Audio NOT Part of Classified Documents Charges

By Bob Hoge 

4b6cab97-c769-4377-8866-e86470f05b96-860

As reported Monday night, CNN released leaked audio that the network claims is a recording of former President Donald Trump discussing a secret document in his possession that concerned a potential attack on Iran. Some thought that the recording, which had been mentioned in Special Counsel Jack Smith’s indictment, could be a key part of the case and that it might be extremely damning for Trump.

But CBS is reporting Tuesday evening that the Iran memo is not even one of the classified documents that the former president is being charged with unlawfully retaining:

Smith’s 37-count indictment against Trump includes 31 charges of willfully retaining national defense information. It generally outlines each of the 31 classified records that prosecutors allege Trump illegally kept, without naming the exact subject matter. The Iran memo is not part of the list of the 31 records in the indictment, the source said.

Throughout the years-long federal investigation into Trump’s White House records, investigators have collected more than 300 documents with classified markings on them — including 103 seized during the execution of a search warrant at Trump’s Florida residence last year.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/06/27/report-iran-memo-discussed-in-leaked-trump-audio-not-part-of-classified-documents-charges-n768336

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Undetermined, but probably not, based upon the theory that no man can act as his own judge. 

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

They've got him this next time!

"They've got tapes "!!!

Trending @BrianCates

Fact 1: this audio recording was made in Bedminster, NJ. It was not made in Mar-A-Lago, FL

Fact 2: Nowhere in the indictment does Special Counsel Jack Smith discuss classified documents at Trump's Bedminster, NJ resort

Fact 3: This was never going to be Trump's word vs. whoever made the recording. Trump had multiple staff in the room at the time this meeting occurred.

image.png.75a57a8c738ba95f66526102423f02

Does it bother you at all that Trump is obviously guilty of what they are accusing him of and you’re trying to use technicalities to defend him?

That tape audio could not have been any more damning

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That tape audio could not have been any more damning

True. It is the perfect gift to a prosecutor. It is so incredibly stupid of Trump to do this - at the time he had already been notified that the National Archives was demanding return of presidential records, and yet there he is, being recorded (by a journalist who almost certainly asked him "ok if we record this"), saying that he is knowingly retaining classified records.

If he weren't running for President, his best defense would be that he's now so mentally compromised that he lacked the ability to understand what he was doing.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

It’s likely included as an exception to rule 404(b) as evidence of intent and/or knowledge.

If that document was to be charged for itself, it’d likely have to happen in New Jersey. 

I’m not sure who this Julie Kelly is that you all love citing but she seems bad at her job. 

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s likely included as an exception to rule 404(b) as evidence of intent and/or knowledge.

If that document was to be charged for itself, it’d likely have to happen in New Jersey. 

I’m not sure who this Julie Kelly is that you all love citing but she seems bad at her job. 

And yes, it would need to be charged in New Jersey.

Which raises the possibility of another prosecution in the District of New Jersey, I suppose.

And yes, this Julie Kelly is the dumb conspiracist's idea of a smart person. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And yes, it would need to be charged in New Jersey.

Which raises the possibility of another prosecution in the District of New Jersey, I suppose.

And yes, this Julie Kelly is the dumb conspiracist's idea of a smart person. 

I believe there is a grand jury open in NJ but no idea if they plan to charge this particular document. 

It seems that they are only charging the documents Trump kept after he told the government he had given them all back. Not sure if this doc was part of the ones voluntarily turned over. If it was, they probably won’t charge it and just use it for evidence of intent and knowledge instead. 

• Agree 1

IT WAS ALL A LIE:

Jack Smith Leaked Trump Milley Audio to Fake News to Taint Jury Pool and Smear Trump

– But It IS NOT Part of Bogus Indictments Against President Trump

For weeks Special Counsel Jack Smith has been leaking allegations to the lemming media on alleged ‘classified’ information on a report discussed by President Trump to his associates and written by dummy Mark Milley, who surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban and turned over $80 billion in US weapons to the terrorist group.

Milley wrote a report on his invasion plans into Iran that included the deployment of a “massive number of troops” into the Islamic State. This was obviously not taken seriously by President Trump or his staff. Trump was the first US president in decades to keep the US out of any new wars.

This recent leak by dirty Special Counsel Jack Smith involved Mark Milley and some nonsense he wrote about invading Iran.

I'm beginning to read the indictment against Trump. But even three pages in, it's clear that the leaks that preceded the indictment are far too close to what is actually being pleaded by DOJ to be a coincidence.

For example, in paragraph 6a on page 3, we hear about the recording… pic.twitter.com/HP7YErumRf

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/it-was-all-lie-dirty-jack-smith-leaked/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=it-was-all-lie-dirty-jack-smith-leaked

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-memo-not-among-the-31-records-underlying-charges-in-trump-federal-indictment/

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IT WAS ALL A LIE:

Jack Smith Leaked Trump Milley Audio to Fake News to Taint Jury Pool and Smear Trump

For weeks Special Counsel Jack Smith has been leaking allegations to the lemming media on alleged ‘classified’ information on a report discussed by President Trump to his associates and written by dummy Mark Milley, who surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban and turned over $80 billion in US weapons to the terrorist group.

Milley wrote a report on his invasion plans into Iran that included the deployment of a “massive number of troops” into the Islamic State. This was obviously not taken seriously by President Trump or his staff. Trump was the first US president in decades to keep the US out of any new wars.

This recent leak by dirty Special Counsel Jack Smith involved Mark Milley and some nonsense he wrote about invading Iran.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/it-was-all-lie-dirty-jack-smith-leaked/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=it-was-all-lie-dirty-jack-smith-leaked

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-memo-not-among-the-31-records-underlying-charges-in-trump-federal-indictment/

its providing the hope and conspiracy they need.  

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

IT WAS ALL A LIE:

I don’t understand your insistence on being loudly and proudly wrong when it’s already been explained to you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

its providing the hope and conspiracy they need.  

Why would Jack Smith do that?  He knows its a violation of law to leak evidence of an ongoing investigation.  And being a special counsel it crosses the line of ethics and duty required for that job.  If he knows there's sufficient evidence to hang Trump out to dry why bother? 

If you assume the main objective is to bring Trump to justice, find him guilty, and sentence him to some punishment it makes little sense.  But if you believe the main objective is to discredit Trump as much as possible by carpet bombing the new cycles with negative stories about his actions and activities in an attempt at character assassination to convince enough Trump "supporters" to abandon him and support somebody else then it makes all then sense in the world.      

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why would Jack Smith do that?  He knows its a violation of law to leak evidence of an ongoing investigation.  And being a special counsel it crosses the line of ethics and duty required for that job.  If he knows there's sufficient evidence to hang Trump out to dry why bother? 

If you assume the main objective is to bring Trump to justice, find him guilty, and sentence him to some punishment it makes little sense.  But if you believe the main objective is to discredit Trump as much as possible by carpet bombing the new cycles with negative stories about his actions and activities in an attempt at character assassination to convince enough Trump "supporters" to abandon him and support somebody else then it makes all then sense in the world.      

Im going with the second option.

based on the prior actions of the DOJ/DEMS.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Im going with the second option.

based on the prior actions of the DOJ/DEMS.

As I said on another thread in the world of politics the truth and facts don't matter.  All you need to do is tell a convincing enough story that people will believe.  The Democrats have mastered that art to perfection.  And it doesn't hurt that they have the censorship system in place to silence anyone that provides any rebuttal. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As I said on another thread in the world of politics the truth and facts don't matter.  All you need to do is tell a convincing enough story that people will believe.  The Democrats have mastered that art to perfection.  And it doesn't hurt that they have the censorship system in place to silence anyone that provides any rebuttal. 

Right above your post are fine examples. parroting what they were told on MSNBC while promoting the next conspiracy.

53 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

the example replies. 

I’m sorry even basic concepts confuse you. That must be rough.

PS: If you were actually talking about me, it just further proves you’re just making stuff up because you don’t understand reality. I don’t watch MSNBC. Or CNN. Or any tv news for that matter. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I’m sorry even basic concepts confuse you. That must be rough.

PS: If you were actually talking about me, it just further proves you’re just making stuff up because you don’t understand reality. I don’t watch MSNBC. Or CNN. Or any tv news for that matter. 

That’s why you’re The King! 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s why you’re The King! 😁

Explaining reality to people whose brains have rotted out sometimes involves them attacking you. But at the end of the day, they’re still the ones spending all of their time in an online circlejerk of conspiracies because nobody wants to talk to them in the real world. 

Enjoy whatever joy being a troll online gets you. Sorry if your home life sucks. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1