Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

28 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

go ***** yourself. seriously, jump off a ***** bridge. 

im not sure you're mentally strong enough for political debate forums.  it seems alot of you guys who dont like Trump resort to name calling and insults, you're all kinda just like TRUMP!

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Beach said:

im not sure you're mentally strong enough for political debate forums.  it seems alot of you guys who dont like Trump resort to name calling and insults, you're all kinda just like TRUMP!

Ever watch Klepper interview Trumpers on comedy central? It is one of the funniest things.  Maybe sad actually.  That such dumb humans exist. 

24 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Ever watch Klepper interview Trumpers on comedy central? It is one of the funniest things.  Maybe sad actually.  That such dumb humans exist. 

What gives with Comedy Central.  Every time I'm channel surfing there's always a commercial on.  Maybe they can explore the hilarious concept that if I read a secret document, I know the secret and therefore no longer need the document so if we don't want ex-presidents spilling the beans then a mind-wipe is required.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

So he had 25 Top Secret docs including those about national defense. Who knows who was going in and out of the rooms where they were held. Refusal to return all documents when requested, etc. There is no justifiable reason for him to have this information. I’m sure intelligence agencies are working trying to identify any leaks to contain the damage.

9 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

So he had 25 Top Secret docs including those about national defense. Who knows who was going in and out of the rooms where they were held. Refusal to return all documents when requested, etc. There is no justifiable reason for him to have this information. I’m sure intelligence agencies are working trying to identify any leaks to contain the damage.

Your first sentence was good.  After that it was all baseless speculation and wild imagination.  I've mentioned the Presidential Records Act a few times.  I recommend reading it.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Your first sentence was good.  After that it was all baseless speculation and wild imagination.  I've mentioned the Presidential Records Act a few times.  I recommend reading it.  

that’s why he said who knows what’s going on. My god. 

19 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

It would be amazing if foreign agents were not there picking through this stuff. 

The cost of this could be horrible, 

My guess is that Trump was looking ahead to 2024 hoping to get foreign help again and took things that would endear Putin or others to him before the election, but who knows 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Those 25 Top Secret docs are classified as causing “Exceptionally grave danger to national security” if released. These were at his country club where spies have been known to visit.

And so now that the government has them back…crisis averted. 
The End.