Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. 

I’m not being funny about this, but it’s a resort, right?   Meaning that there are all sorts of members and maybe even transients who have access to the grounds.  This is far different from some stuff being found at, say, Jimmy Carter’s modest home in Georgia. 

Sure, that's a potential scenario.  But a long shot.  These transients and members would need a have a pretty elaborate plan plus knowledge of these documents and capability to steal these documents.  They'd need an understanding of where they're stored, how to gain access, and how to get away.  Maybe even an understanding of the timing and composition of security details.  But before the FBI search nobody really even knew these documents were stored there. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  So much dumb here.

As long as Trump was made to look responsible for the Wuhan pandemic, it's OK if people died, eh?  Tells me all I need to know.

Hoax.  

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sure, that's a potential scenario.  But a long shot.  These transients and members would need a have a pretty elaborate plan plus knowledge of these documents and capability to steal these documents.  They'd need an understanding of where they're stored, how to gain access, and how to get away.  Maybe even an understanding of the timing and composition of security details.  But before the FBI search nobody really even knew these documents were stored there. 

There was a story recently — I believe on TV — that a rando  wandered into mar a lago through a beach tunnel.  Not a good look for anyone. 

Don't the codes change every day? Isn't that why the "football "" companies the president  everywhere?

Or is it PBF (precious bodily fluids)?

Edited by Wacka

This reeks of political pissing match…

feds wanted some documents in his possession, he probably got belligerent, the fbi probably got flustered “you can’t tell us to pound sand don’t you know who we are???” and the raid ensued.

it’s all way too sloppy to be some vast conspiracy or some huge security breach… 

just peeing games.

12 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nuclear codes? I’m feeling lucky if AT&T doesn’t make me change my password every other week just to pay my cellular bill! 

If he sold our top secrets to a foreign power he should go to jail, correct? 

On 8/23/2022 at 7:24 AM, Tiberius said:

If Trump actually did this he should be charged immediately and accordingly, lets get that straight off of the bat.  But this is a very dangerous game that groups like Duty to Warn is playing.

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

If Trump actually did this he should be charged immediately and accordingly, lets get that straight off of the bat.  But this is a very dangerous game that groups like Duty to Warn is playing.

Oh, Duty to Warn is playing a dangerous game? 

🙄

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

All this proves is that as long as the media and their government directed censors approve of the target, any random dick head can make wild speculative accusations about anything of anyone without a single shred of evidence and not get blocked.  

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, Duty to Warn is playing a dangerous game? 

🙄

Unless they have proof he sold secrets to anyone you are damn right they are.  This isnt a joke, and without proof it's pretty freaking Unethical, especially coming from an association of mental health professionals, don't you agree?

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Unless they have proof he sold secrets to anyone you are damn right they are.  This isnt a joke, and without proof it's pretty freaking Unethical, especially coming from an association of mental health professionals, don't you agree?

They are probably right

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Two questions Tibs:

1- Do you agree with my post? 

2- On what grounds do you say that they are probably right?

1 doubt it 

2 Trump is a scum bag and had the secret docs he shouldn't of. He probably was using them for profit 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

1 doubt it 

2 Trump is a scum bag and had the secret docs he shouldn't of. He probably was using them for profit 

1. What part of my post do you doubt? You don't think it's dangerous to accuse someone of treason without proof?

2. So you just feel he must be guilty because of their conjecture?  Don't you understand that this is exactly what I am talking about?  

just a reminder for those obfuscating:

1. Donald Trump stole top secret documents, some of our closest guarded secrets, when he does not have a security clearance.

2. He incited an insurrection against the United States of America.

the doucheturd is a traitor who should hang. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

1. What part of my post do you doubt? You don't think it's dangerous to accuse someone of treason without proof?

2. So you just feel he must be guilty because of their conjecture?  Don't you understand that this is exactly what I am talking about?  

He's guilty because he is guilty. You don't WANT him to be, obviously, but if he supports Putin over our intelligence agency and then steals top secret docs, that tells me he did it for a reason. 

He is a traitor if he gave away our secrets to Russia or anyone else. 

traitor 

No reason for Trump or his corrupt cronies to have this. Lock them up! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sadly, when it comes to Trump these types of "stories" are equivalent to throwing red meat into a pen of hungry Pit Bulls.  They ravenously tear it apart and devour it all.  I expect the truth about these "codes" in an "unsecured room" in a residence guarded by Secret Service agents 24/7 is much less sensational. 

And while I'm not an expert on authorizing the launch of our nuclear arsenal I expect the codes are useless without the necessary hardware and software devices required to authorize and transmit such an order.  

Your suspicion is one that I would prefer not to test.  And, irrespective of whether you’re right on that point, there’s no excuse for having the nuke codes in a box in the kitsch resort home of a private citizen. 

30 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

just a reminder for those obfuscating:

1. Donald Trump stole top secret documents, some of our closest guarded secrets, when he does not have a security clearance.

2. He incited an insurrection against the United States of America.

the doucheturd is a traitor who should hang. 

I don’t know about hanging him.  But I completely agree with the rest of what you said.  Those are facts. 

And, I have to say, the thought of a prison barber shaving his head and someone squirting him with a hose to cleanse him upon entry to a federal penitentiary makes me chuckle a bit. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

1. What part of my post do you doubt?

The parts that fall shy of condemning Trump as guilty of everything.

You don't think it's dangerous to accuse someone of treason without proof?

Not if that someone is the great orange menace or anyone in his orbit.

2. So you just feel he must be guilty because of their conjecture? 

Their conjecture, his conjecture, anyone's conjecture....if it condemns Trump as guilty then it's true.

Don't you understand that this is exactly what I am talking about?  

No, he doesn't and he never will. 

• Like (+1) 1

For all the back and forth vitriol directed by posts at each other, I would be pleased to see if anyone launching these allegations demonstrated any knowledge of what "nuclear launch codes" means, or if it was any threat.

Further, I really doubt that any foreign gov ex the least threatening, would ever do business with "Trump" regarding serious US security issues.

I don't believe they would view him as reliable, and the fastest way to get your regime on the US s..t list is to get caught stealing US secrets through paying a provider.

Edited by sherpa
  • Like (+1) 1