My apologies for recent access issues

SDS

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Its obvious the database is a bills fan, and is so pumped for the season it smashed the tables

Not bad...

Just to be clear, we are only talking 4 tables out of 200+ and they hold low level information, like when someone logged in. Nothing comes across as critical. We just had a small mismatch in the data that kicked some errors.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It is ironic that the F5 Multi-Cloud Security and Application Delivery system used to increase reliability is called that since F5 key is often used when failures are occurring.  On my keyboard the ink on the F5 key as worn off but not on other function keys.

3 hours ago, SDS said:

Not bad...

Just to be clear, we are only talking 4 tables out of 200+ and they hold low level information, like when someone logged in. Nothing comes across as critical. We just had a small mismatch in the data that kicked some errors.

It’s ok just to say Ironmaiden threads. 

16 hours ago, SDS said:

Some of it was caused by me, but I caught a failing hard disk in my errors. I'll call that a grinning win.

Restoring all the data led to a couple database tables being corrupted. That has been fixed (I think). I have a few questions in, but I think we are ok. Every table checks out now.

Thank you for your patience.

Hey bud, we can shut this one down now as nobody cares.  Viruses and bugs happen.

Absolutely no apologies needed, you da man!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.