Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

Of all the ways the idiots are useful to the regime, the Epps story is the most glaring one.

Pitchforks for every single person who was at the Capitol on J6.

Except for one guy who was there in violation of capitol police orders, who also happens to be on tape encouraging hundreds of people to specifically break the law that day. 

All because their masters tell them they must.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Leave this MAGA insurrectionist alone why don't you!!!

-- All the useful idiots 

So typical…The Left claims to be against MAGA insurrectionists…yet, just because the Right wants the DOJ to look into Epps, the Left is against it…They have no consistent values- they just play the contrarian…

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

So typical…The Left claims to be against MAGA insurrectionists…yet, just because the Right wants the DOJ to look into Epps, the Left is against it…They have no consistent values- they just play the contrarian…

No it's because he's actually responsible for J6, far more than Trump was since he never said to be violent, much less to "break into the Capitol."  That's why they want to erase him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No it's because he's actually responsible for J6, far more than Trump was since he never said to be violent, much less to "break into the Capitol."  That's why they want to erase him.

There is no chance in hell this guy is a doctor.

Zero chance.

16 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of all the ways the idiots are useful to the regime, the Epps story is the most glaring one.

Pitchforks for every single person who was at the Capitol on J6.

Except for one guy who was there in violation of capitol police orders, who also happens to be on tape encouraging hundreds of people to specifically break the law that day. 

All because their masters tell them they must.

That would be pitchforks for everybody that was in the capital not at the capital

People that were outside of the capital and not committing violence, or not being prosecuted. If you went inside, you committed a crime. If you were brutalized police, you committed a crime. If you broke windows, and created vandalization, you were committing a crime.

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

There is no chance in hell this guy is a doctor.

Zero chance.

Don’t be too sure about that
I made the mistake about a year ago of talking politics with my doctor, Trump lover all the way, and that goes been in charge of my health for years

Scary isn’t it?

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

And if you were unarmed Ashley Babbit, you were murdered by a Capitol Cop

Can we please stop feeling sorry for someone that was told not to crawl through a window that was being guarded, and got shot for her stupidity

She was military. I tend to always support the military first, but I cannot feel bad about this. She shouldn’t have been there to begin with. She sure the ***** should not have been crawling through the window.

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Don’t be too sure about that
I made the mistake about a year ago of talking politics with my doctor, Trump lover all the way, and that goes been in charge of my health for years

Scary isn’t it?

Can we please stop feeling sorry for someone that was told not to crawl through a window that was being guarded, and got shot for her stupidity

She was military. I tend to always support the military first, but I cannot feel bad about this. She shouldn’t have been there to begin with. She sure the ***** should not have been crawling through the window.

its amazing how the actual doctors and educated see through the MSM stories.

while the "others" parrot it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Wacka said:

And if you were unarmed Ashley Babbit, you were murdered by a Capitol Cop

Hoax.  

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So if an Antifa mob descends on your house and tries to smash a window to break in, you will kindly step aside until you have visual confirmation that they are armed. 

Don’t forget about the Antifa Air Force.  If the paratroopers head to the trailer park, then I expect MAGA to ask several pedigree questions before engaging in any defensive or violent measure. 

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

All most people want is the truth so good.  Put Epps on the witness stand, along with various government dudes, and people in the crowd he's alleged to have encouraged to breach the Capitol, and let them testify under oath that Ray wasn't a government informant, didn't incite the crowd, and wasn't there to still up trouble on 1/6.  No I can't confirm or deny excuses type testimony because you can take the 5th to protect yourself from self-incrimination but you can't take the 5th to protect somebody else.  Like the identity of a confidential informant, for example.  Just the truth.  If he's not then his lawsuit has merit and good luck to him and shame on Fox.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All most people want is the truth so good.  Put Epps on the witness stand, along with various government dudes, and people in the crowd he's alleged to have encouraged to breach the Capitol, and let them testify under oath that Ray wasn't a government informant, didn't incite the crowd, and wasn't there to still up trouble on 1/6.  No I can't confirm or deny excuses type testimony because you can take the 5th to protect yourself from self-incrimination but you can't take the 5th to protect somebody else.  Like the identity of a confidential informant, for example.  Just the truth.  If he's not then his lawsuit has merit and good luck to him and shame on Fox.

There won't be any on the stand. He'll settle for the most he can settle for, long before he gets that far.

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That would be pitchforks for everybody that was in the capital not at the capital

People that were outside of the capital and not committing violence, or not being prosecuted. If you went inside, you committed a crime. If you were brutalized police, you committed a crime. If you broke windows, and created vandalization, you were committing a crime.

Exactly.

Something smells fishy about this to me.

He was actively trying to get other people to "go INTO the Capitol'" the night before.

The morning of he was at the Trump speech directing people to go to the capital afterwards.

He was under that YUUUUUUGE Trump sign crashing into people.

He was at the first breached gate. Yelled something into a guys ear who then crashed through the fence.  After all he put into it he doesn't go in?  Why not? 

It was almost as if someone told him he could do whatever but if he didn't go in it would be his get out of jail free card.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

The fact that Epps didnt enter the Capitol matters none.

There are others who never entered who were charged.

So @John from Riverside surprise, surprise....wrong again!

Two things need to be repeated to you twice

You got charged if you were attacking capital police

You got charged if you were destroying property

People that were just milling around outside the capital didn’t get charged unless they gave an order to disperse and they just sat there

There are laws they should be following them

• Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Pokebball said:

There won't be any on the stand. He'll settle for the most he can settle for, long before he gets that far.

They won't settle.  They have him dead to rights on video. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Two things need to be repeated to you twice

You got charged if you were attacking capital police

You got charged if you were destroying property

People that were just milling around outside the capital didn’t get charged unless they gave an order to disperse and they just sat there

There are laws they should be following them

Meet Brandon Straka.

Never entered building. Never attacked police.

Epps also never entered building. Was among the first to disobey police and defy their orders by breaching the barricade. Epps is also on video helping push a large metal framed Trump sign into a line of police. 

So the question needs to be repeated to you and other UIs again for the hundredth plus time...

Why do you defend this one and only MAGA insurrectionist in Epps and not Brandon Straka and others who were charged yet were non violent and never entered the Capitol?

8 hours ago, Pokebball said:

It's a business decision for Fox. Do they want to spend 2 million in court and win, or spend 1 million to make it go away?

They won't need to spend a dime.

This thread is definitive evidence that TDS exists. People are literally wrapping the facts around the narrative in what ever version makes Trump look worse at the moment. The only standard that makes sense with Rap Epps is that he is a Fed with protection because he is on video starting we must go into the capitol and on video making contact with the police. By the standards put out that day he would at the very least have been charged with something.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

This thread is definitive evidence that TDS exists. People are literally wrapping the facts around the narrative in what ever version makes Trump look worse at the moment. The only standard that makes sense with Rap Epps is that he is a Fed with protection because he is on video starting we must go into the capitol and on video making contact with the police. By the standards put out that day he would at the very least have been charged with something.

What I love is how we're forced to make such a simple issue a complex series of discussions because nobody in any official capacity ever wants to tell the truth.  If Mr. Epps is not or was not a federal informant or confidential resource then Federal law enforcement should be compelled to testify under oath that, "No", Mr Epps is not an information or confidential resource.  How hard is that?  Problem solved.  End of the mystery.

And don't give us that "I cannot confirm or deny" BS.  If he's not, he's not, and there should be no issue in saying that.  The only reason for them to keep quiet is that Epps is an informant.  That's all there is to it. 

• Agree 1

👆🤡😅🤣😃

Karen Psyop - a freakshow who has yet to deliver on ANY f'n claim - the same person who claims she placed me on ignore over numerous times - is now Tweeting "CATTURD" to back up their RAY EPPs claims. JFC - you can't make this up. lmao

What would their "leaders" do without pathetic idiots like Karen Psyop?

giphy.gif

F'n idiots 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

Considering your support of tranny groomers and the Lincoln project, I am not surprised you have this gif of a kitty riding a  unicorn ready.

Would have expected a muscular Trump on the unicorn from you.

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Given the evidence, his lawyer may be working on contingency. 

Given the evidence, there's no chance he's working on contingency.  Or for longer than after Fox says "settle this!"

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Given the evidence, there's no chance he's working on contingency.  Or for longer than after Fox says "settle this!"

Are you arguing that his lawyer is not on contingency because he should expect Fox to settle?