Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And his excuse to the committee as to why he was urging people on the 5th and morning of the 6th was because he thought the Capitol would be open.  He also told them that breaking the law isn't in his DNA.

Then he ends up being among the first people to breech the outer perimeter at the Capitol. A barricade with police standing behind it is typically indicative that whatever is behind it is closed, but ole Ray didn't stop the group and say you know what, it turns out that the Capitol is closed today, my bad, we can't go in.  But he moved beyond the barricade anyway, because you know breaking the law isn't in his DNA or anything.

All they had to do is charge him like the others or not charge the others who did far less than him. But they didn't and are choosing to die on this ridiculously inconsistent and suspicious hlll.

He told them "he thought the Capitol would be open"...and yet is on video telling people "we gotta break into the Capitol"?  And those idiots bought that?  Yeah, not suspicious at all.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

He told them "he thought the Capitol would be open"...and yet is on video telling people "we gotta break into the Capitol"?  And those idiots bought that?  Yeah, not suspicious at all.

Maybe the answer is on THAT laptop! 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

This clip only scratches the surface.  His testimony is a massive set of contradictions and inconsistencies that the committee and leftists just nod along to. 

Of course they do.  Epps is more responsible for the break-in of the Capitol than Trump.  But that's not who they are/were after.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

and therefore Trump IS responsible.  ya know, I think Hilary was wrong.  Les miserables would have ben much more apt than deplorables.

No he's not.  Otherwise charges would have been filed, especially now since he's a private citizen.  But keep up the fantasy.

Perhaps a better question is "Who is Zach Rehl?

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/proud-boys-trial-zach-rehl-enrique-tarrio-sedition-philadelphia-20230109.html

Just now, Doc said:

No he's not.  Otherwise charges would have been filed, especially now since he's a private citizen.  But keep up the fantasy.

you just said "more responsible than Trump"

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/proud-boys-trial-zach-rehl-enrique-tarrio-sedition-philadelphia-20230109.html

Yes, Epps is.  Because he was actually there telling people to break-into the Capitol and helping it happen. 

12 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You know who would be a great resource to tell us more about Zach Rehl?

Any or all of the eight FBI informants who infiltrated the Proud Boys in the months leading up to J6.

Also in two photos in the article you linked to you can see the orange neon hat Proud Boys. None have been arrested. Perhaps they could tell us more as well?

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

More responsible logically implies some responsibility, non?  Rehl was too. Why not target him?

Yes and I gave reasons why he's more responsible than Trump.  As for Rehl, he was arrested, non?

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yes and I gave reasons why he's more responsible than Trump.  As for Rehl, he was arrested, non?

So Trump is responsible.  logic's not your thing.  Yes, Rehl's trial started today but I don't see many MAGA's attacking or blaming him.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

So Trump is responsible.  logic's not your thing.  Yes, Rehl's trial started today but I don't see many MAGA's attacking or blaming him.

Um, no he's not.  He never said anything close to "we gotta enter the Capitol" and even told people to be peaceful and patriotic.  Until/unless you can find him saying that, he's not responsible and there will never be charges brought against him for it.  If that's your example of "logic," yes it's not my thing.

And I've said all along that anyone who committed crimes that day were stupid and should get what's coming to them.  To call it an "insurrection" is laughable but emblematic of the loony left.

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Um, no he's not.  He never said anything close to "we gotta enter the Capitol" and even told people to be peaceful and patriotic.  Until/unless you can find him saying that, he's not responsible and there will never be charges brought against him for it.  If that's your example of "logic," yes it's not my thing.

And I've said all along that anyone who committed crimes that day were stupid and should get what's coming to them.  To call it an "insurrection" is laughable but emblematic of the loony left.

ok, i'll diagram your logic:

Premise:  Ray Epps is responsible for Jan 6

Premise:  Epps is MORE responsible than trump for Jan 6

Conclusion:Trump is also responsible

Epps can not be more responsible if trump is not responsible at all.

Conversely, trump most be somewhat responsible if he's less responsible than Epps

The word "more" in this context logically implies "some" from Trump

It's  kinda like grade school mathematics but a lot more fun.  Hope that helps.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

:lol:

Why does the left choose to vigorously defend one and only one MAGA insurrectionist in Ray Epps?

A: Why doesn't the right attack one guy among thousands of J6 defendants? 

The whole friggin point is that Ray Epps hasn't become a defendant himself when clear video evidence exists to put him well beyond what many others have been arrested and charged for.

There is no wiggling out of that. No room at all. But you'll continue trying no doubt.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why does the left choose to vigorously defend one and only one MAGA insurrectionist in Ray Epps?

A: Why doesn't the right attack one guy among thousands of J6 defendants? 

The whole friggin point is that Ray Epps hasn't become a defendant himself when clear video evidence exists to put him well beyond what many others have been arrested and charged for.

There is no wiggling out of that. No room at all. But you'll continue trying no doubt.

I don't give 2 Shites about Ray Epps.  He was there.  He's a moron.  If others got more punishment because of him, it's fine by me.

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't give 2 Shites about Ray Epps.  He was there.  He's a moron.  If others got more punishment because of him, it's fine by me.

Again we know the left doesn't care about Epps. They either "don't care" or keep telling people to just leave him alone. 

Why is the question you can't answer.

A MAGA insurrectionist. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

ok, i'll diagram your logic:

Premise:  Ray Epps is responsible for Jan 6

Premise:  Epps is MORE responsible than trump for Jan 6

Conclusion:Trump is also responsible

Epps can not be more responsible if trump is not responsible at all.

Conversely, trump most be somewhat responsible if he's less responsible than Epps

The word "more" in this context logically implies "some" from Trump

It's  kinda like grade school mathematics but a lot more fun.  Hope that helps.

Oh, you want to play semantics, do you?  Fine.

To me saying "Trump was responsible for J6" means he was mostly responsible for it.  He wasn't.  The only concession I'll give you is that Trump was as "responsible" for J6 as Pelosi was.  The crowd was there because of him so I guess there's some responsibility for that.  Pelosi OTOH either intentionally or ignorantly (neither looks good on her) understaffed the Capitol Police/security that day.  But without agitators like Epps, people probably don't break into the Capitol.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ray Epps Is Going on 60 Minutes, and the Gaslighting Has Already Started

Ray-Epps-730x0.png

Ray Epps, who I’m assured just wants to be left alone to live in peace and harmony, is doing what all people who want to be left alone do: He’s going on 60 Minutes to get backslaps from the press.

The left-wing CBS News show, which has been caught in numerous journalistic scandals over the last several years, began plugging the interview on Friday. It will air Sunday evening, but the gaslighting has already started.

In the promotional clip that was released, 60 Minutes describes the accusation that Epps was working for the federal government as a “convoluted conspiracy theory.”

I’m sorry, but do words have no meaning anymore? That’s almost a rhetorical question at this point given our current political environment, but you get the idea. There is absolutely nothing convoluted about the idea that Epps was working for the federal government when he helped incite the now-infamous riot and entry into the Capitol Building on January 6th. In fact, it’s one of the least convoluted theories to ever be proposed regarding the incident.

Here, let me show you how easy it is: Epps is on video inciting January 6th, yet he hasn’t been arrested despite others who did far less ending up in jail. Therefore he was likely working with the federal government in some capacity.

Does that sound “convoluted” to you? Because it sounds incredibly straightforward to me. Epps was in Washington, DC, on January 5th and 6th among the crowds that were gathering. On the night prior to the riot, he was openly telling people to go to and enter the Capitol Building. On January 6th, he was captured on video again telling people to do the same and even helping remove a barricade for the first wave of people to get through. Those are indisputable facts as far as every bit of evidence I’ve seen is concerned.

If Epps and the federal government have an explanation for why the one guy caught on tape inciting January 6th managed to avoid even being charged while grandmas who took selfies outside were prosecuted, then let’s hear it. Instead, we continue to be treated to nonsensical assertions that Epps was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and had no ill intent as if that offered protection for anyone else who was present.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/04/22/ray-epps-is-going-on-60-minutes-and-the-gaslighting-has-already-started-n735151

• Thank you (+1) 1

Remember also in his testimony before the sham J6 committee Ray Epps said he told people to go INTO the Capitol because he truly thought the Capitol was open to tourists on J6.  Police standing in front of a barricade that he then helped breech didn't tell him that visitors were not welcome at the Capitol on J6?

Who believes this nonsense?  

Commies.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember also in his testimony before the sham J6 committee Ray Epps said he told people to go INTO the Capitol because he truly thought the Capitol was open to tourists on J6.  Police standing in front of a barricade that he then helped breech didn't tell him that visitors were not welcome at the Capitol on J6?

Who believes this nonsense?  

Commies.

lmao - nonsense?  You are desperate AF - lol

And still this coward won’t acknowledge those at the rally - lmao 

Fn pathetic loser lol