Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

Enjoy yours.  We'll win...that's a meaningful goal.  But my life goal is happiness.  trump makes it more difficult.

If your happiness is in ANY WAY impacted by Donald Trump, you need big time help. (My friend.)😉

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

You can't see past your property...He's a threat to what I believe in.  You know, Democracy and freedom for everyone?

Don't you mean the communist manifesto?

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

You can't see past your property...He's a threat to what I believe in.  You know, Democracy and freedom for everyone?

What if there is a large group of people who believe Biden believe he is a threat to democracy and freedom for everyone?

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

What if there is a large group of people who believe Biden believe he is a threat to democracy and freedom for everyone?

you mean like law and order?  Or truth?  or compassion?  Or a basic understanding of geopolitics?  A stable, capable cabinet?  A better economy than he inherited?  Things like that?  And all the while, staying within the lines of the law.  If the large group is large enough, they can win the election.  If not, he'll be done.  Unless...he tries to pull the Jan 6 stuff again

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you mean like law and order?  Or truth?  or compassion?  Or a basic understanding of geopolitics?  A stable, capable cabinet?  A better economy than he inherited?  Things like that?  And all the while, staying within the lines of the law.  If the large group is large enough, they can win the election.  If not, he'll be done.  Unless...he tries to pull the Jan 6 stuff again

Or Kamala can simply reject electoral votes from any contested state she wants - right Hawk?

We should just play by their rules. 

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

LOL!  What is this, make believe day? 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

From the former chief of capitol police who most certainly can't be an expert on policing the US Capitol because regime narrative.

It is amazing how the conservative right can make that huge jump from. Maybe we should question this to Ray Epps was definitely a false flag. And not bat and I lash.

38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It is amazing how the conservative right can make that huge jump from. Maybe we should question this to Ray Epps was definitely a false flag. And not bat and I lash.

This is my favorite thread. 

Their argument is that Trump supporters are so gullible and stupid that a guy saying “commit crimes” means that they have no choice but to commit crimes. 

It’s an entire thread of people trying to convince people how stupid they are.

And they’re very convincing!

29 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Their argument is that Trump supporters are so gullible and stupid that a guy saying “commit crimes” means that they have no choice but to commit crimes. 

you still support the riots that killed about 20 more people 2 billion more in damage plus the countless people who were exposed to Covid. The all the defund the police stuff that caused more damage and deaths. You’re just proud of that stuff. It’s pretty neat to watch 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you still support the riots that killed about 20 more people 2 billion more in damage plus the countless people who were exposed to Covid. The all the defund the police stuff that caused more damage and deaths. You’re just proud of that stuff. It’s pretty neat to watch 

Can you cite evidence of me saying the things you accuse me of?

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

During the riots did you actively speak out against them? I bet you didn’t. You likely had a blm Facebook pic photo 

Here’s a fun idea. Instead of making up stuff about people, maybe just listen to what they are actually saying. 

Might be tough, reading seems to be difficult for a lot of people here, but maybe you’ll surprise yourself if you give it a try. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Here’s a fun idea. Instead of making up stuff about people, maybe just listen to what they are actually saying. 

Might be tough, reading seems to be difficult for a lot of people here, but maybe you’ll surprise yourself if you give it a try. 

See, you’re now claiming you don’t support the riots years later but during the time you were all for it. Hypocrite. It fit your narrative during the time but now you realize what we said during the time that it was insane. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

See, you’re now claiming you don’t support the riots years later but during the time you were all for it. Hypocrite. It fit your narrative during the time but now you realize what we said during the time that it was insane. 

I’ve made no such claim. And you haven’t cited me supporting them either. 

You’re just making stuff up based on your assumptions and not any facts.

Then you’re casting aspersions on me based on what you’ve decided I said and did without any evidence that I said and did them. 

I would encourage you to try something along the lines of a 6th grade reading comprehension class. It might do you wonders. 

@ChiGoose demanding others read content...

While he/she ignores/dismisses others content.

The flair and panache that only The King can bring to PPP!

While defending a MAGA insurrectionist!

Tell us King why this lone solitary Trump supporting scum deserves your support?

Nevermind....

We don't care

Edited by BillsFanNC

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Their argument is that Trump supporters are so gullible and stupid that a guy saying “commit crimes” means that they have no choice but to commit crimes

Probably one of the biggest self-owns you'll ever see.  Nicely done.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’ve made no such claim. And you haven’t cited me supporting them either. 

You’re just making stuff up based on your assumptions and not any facts.

Then you’re casting aspersions on me based on what you’ve decided I said and did without any evidence that I said and did them. 

I would encourage you to try something along the lines of a 6th grade reading comprehension class. It might do you wonders. 

im making an educated guess. Based your response I think I’m on the right track. You had the blm signs out front and maybe still do and had the fb blm skins. Probably have a Ukraine flag going on now 

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

@ChiGoose demanding others read content...

While he/she ignores/dismisses others content.

The flair and panache that only The King can bring to PPP!

While defending a MAGA insurrectionist!

Tell us King why this lone solitary Trump supporting scum deserves your support?

Nevermind....

We don't care

Ironic coming from the moron who brags about how many people he’s blocked. 

I don’t care about Ray Epps. Wouldn’t mind at all if he’s charged with a crime. 

Just find it funny that Trump defenders need him to excuse MAGA behavior because they believe MAGA people are dumb as hell. 

Edited by ChiGoose

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Probably one of the biggest self-owns you'll ever see.  Nicely done.

The King NEVER disappoints.

When you criminalize the 1st ammendment these self owns become inevitable however. 

Edited by BillsFanNC

Just now, aristocrat said:

im making an educated guess. Based your response I think I’m on the right track. You had the blm signs out front and maybe still do and had the fb blm skins. Probably have a Ukraine flag going on now 

Wow. Completely wrong.

But shouldn’t be surprising. You seem to be unable to read and like to project your insecurities about your deficiencies on others. 

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Ironic coming from the moron who brags about how many people he’s blocked. 

I don’t care about Ray Epps. Wouldn’t mind at all if he’s charged with a crime. 

Just find it funny that you all need him to excuse MAGA behavior because you all believe MAGA people are dumb as hell. 

"[He's] made no such claim. And you haven’t cited [him] supporting them either."