Ray Epps et al. and the FEDSURRECTION

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you learned and forgot. Russia hacked the Democratic party's leadership computers. I know you either don't care or are glad, but that happened right after Trump gave them a big shout out. 

You also don't really care that he sided with murderous terrorist Putin over our intelligence agencies, who said Russia interfered to help Trump 

Sickening that he is tied to such monsters. Heck, Trump and many Republicans like Trump more than most Russians do. 

So Russia (allegedly) hacked the DNC computers and...what?  Whose minds and votes did they change?  Never mind that if you're trying to collude with someone, you don't tell them in public to do something for you. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

So Russia (allegedly) hacked the DNC computers and...what?  Whose minds and votes did they change?  Never mind that if you're trying to collude with someone, you don't tell them in public to do something for you. :rolleyes:

To help control a narrative. Russia helped him change the narrative when the ***** tape came out, for instance

You don't care he sided with the terrorist Putin instead of our intelligence agencies? 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

To help control a narrative. Russia helped him change the narrative when the ***** tape came out, for instance

You don't care he sided with the terrorist Putin instead of our intelligence agencies? 

Control...what narrative?  And there was never a pee tape. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Control...what narrative?  And there was never a pee tape. :rolleyes:

So you are now admitting the Russians were after the Democrats, right? 

Nope, no pee tape. But Trump really did side with Putin over our intelligence agencies. You don't care 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you are now admitting the Russians were after the Democrats, right? 

Nope, no pee tape. But Trump really did side with Putin over our intelligence agencies. You don't care 

They were trying to sew discord.  As they have been doing for decades.  Barry knew about it and did nothing.  So did he not care?  Did he not believe the intelligence agencies?

Edited by Doc

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

They were trying to sew discord.  As they have been doing for decades.  Barry knew about it and did nothing.  So did he not care?  Did he not believe the intelligence agencies?

No, they were helping Trump, they guy who sided with Putin, the murderous terrorist. Really, that does not bother you? 

No, Trump believed Putin, the murderous terrorist. 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, they were helping Trump, they guy who sided with Putin, the murderous terrorist. Really, that does not bother you? 

Again Tibs, Barry was told about Russia interfering in the election.  He did nothing.  Either he didn't believe US intelligence agencies or didn't care because he knew they couldn't really do much.  Take your pick.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I didn’t say “Oh look what Hillary did.”.  I said it was irrelevant.  She was knuckles deep in election disinformation throughout the election process and through the Trump presidency. In fact, after mourning in seclusion for a few months, she started into the same cycle all over again.  She’s doing it now. 

Dems in leadership positions stated emphatically that the election that put Trump in office was illegitimate.  Some raised concern over the safety, security and integrity of our election process.  

If you prefer to think “Trump started it”, fine, have at it.   

It doesn’t change what was said, what happened, and how the Dems acted during the Trump presidency.

You were correct, and I applaud your candor.    

They know all that is 100% true. They just don't care. They are running around this country 

sucker punching Americans on forum boards out of sheer hatred.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Good Lord.

NO ONE believes that the DNC computers were hacked anymore !

Report after report has stated this.

PLEASE stop encouraging him !

WTF are you smoking

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Again Tibs, Barry was told about Russia interfering in the election.  He did nothing.  Either he didn't believe US intelligence agencies or didn't care because he knew they couldn't really do much.  Take your pick.

So Obama told Trump to meet with the Russians 140+ times?

Obama told Trump to exchange campaign polling data with Russia?

Obama told Trump to coordinate Wikileaks dumps?

image.thumb.jpeg.330b217caa8108853c6adbab4c8a7fe3.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

who gave more weapons to Ukraine…Obama or trump? Trump.  Who gave the nord stream pipeline to Putin overriding the trump sanctions on Russia? Biden. 

weird trump would help russias enemies more than the dems. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

who gave more weapons to Ukraine…Obama or trump? Trump.  Who gave the nord stream pipeline to Putin overriding the trump sanctions on Russia? Biden. 

weird trump would help russias enemies more than the dems. 

You do realize the nord stream was done - right? And who benefited from

it? Germany 

idiots 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You do realize the US doesn’t control what happens in Europe right?

What were those sanctions on?

You try so hard 

You do realize nord steam 2 was shut down right? It was shut down after Ukraine was invaded. The democrats didn’t even support lifting the sanctions. You try so little 

• Haha (+1) 1

:lol: Ray Epps is just some poor schmuck...leave that guy alone!!!

Also of interest here Raskin admits that they have not released ANY of the transcripts from J6 sham committee interviews conducted under oath....but @ChiGoose promised us that they would all be released in September, didn't he?

I'm sure they'll be released in the next four days. ^_^

Also notice when asked about Epps...he loses his ***** about Trump.  How very @BillStime of him.

Edited by DRsGhost

There is only one MAGA person who leftists vehemently defend. The guy was literally in DC on J6 wearing a MAGA hat and doing "insurrection" things.  

And the left will go to the mat for this one Trump guy.

His name is Ray Epps.

It's all very strange.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Also of interest here Raskin admits that they have not released ANY of the transcripts from J6 sham committee interviews conducted under oath....but @ChiGoose promised us that they would all be released in September, didn't he?

Also notice when asked about Epps...he loses his ***** about Trump.  How very @BillStime of him.

That was TDS at its finest.  What a tool.  I put him right above Brady as most punchable face.  And get a haircut you slob.

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Another look at me post from DR...

Funny, he won't acknowledge all these people roaming the rally screaming - storm the Capitol? 

Live shot of DR cuz no one but the cult cares about Ray Epps... 

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

But Ray Epps never entered the Capitol!  That's why he's never been charged. Just leave him alone!

The fact that he allegedly never entered the capital makes me more suspicious he was an informant or something than if he HAD gone in.  Makes no sense for an average slug just trying to survive would travel to DC, tell people the night before "we must go into the capital", direct people to the capital, and then be right there when the first bicycle gate fell and he just stands there and doesn't go in to me indicates he couldn't go in cuz it would mess up the case having a FBI informant in there with the " insurectionists".

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The fact that he allegedly never entered the capital makes me more suspicious he was an informant or something than if he HAD gone in.  Makes no sense for an average slug just trying to survive would travel to DC, tell people the night before "we must go into the capital", direct people to the capital, and then be right there when the first bicycle gate fell and he just stands there and doesn't go in to me indicates he couldn't go in cuz it would mess up the case having a FBI informant in there with the " insurectionists".

Maybe he was working for the Sudan secret service? 

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Obviously...honestly the Communists think we're so stupid

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nothing says sham more than this. With all the attention on this guy, how can this Committee not at least put that ‘conspiracy’ to rest? Could it be that he WAS exactly who everyone says he was? Political theater…plain and simple. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nothing says sham more than this. With all the attention on this guy, how can this Committee not at least put that ‘conspiracy’ to rest? Could it be that he WAS exactly who everyone says he was? Political theater…plain and simple. 

I suspect that a review of Mr. Epps' 2020 Personal Income tax filing 1040 to the IRS that shows a 2020 W2 addressed to Raymond Epps from the "FBI, PO Box 0109, Washington DC should confirm his involvement.  But sadly, we'll never find out because we know the IRS and also Congress do not support the release income tax filings of American citizens because they value privacy and the law.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Well there you have it. An obvious media IC propaganda piece.

:lol:

Epps was seen on video telling other Trump supporters the night before the attack that they needed to go into the Capitol. Epps told the committee that he was under the impression that the building, which was closed to the general public because of Covid restrictions, would be open.

Really now Ray? You thought the Capitol was open and you didn't intend to break the law? 

Then why did you preface your J5 "we need to go INTO the Capitol" comments with the caveat of you probably shouldn't be saying it because you'll go to jail?

Doesn't sound like a guy who thinks that the Capitol is "open" for any and all to just stroll into.

• Like (+1) 1