Jump to content

Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I don’t want to judge people being emotional. I mean I got teary-eyed at the end of Ol Yeller. I’m sure football players get emotional when Cleveland drafts or trades for them.

Edited by Ralonzo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No team in the league should trade for Baker.  He shouldn't exist to any team looking for a QB the Browns signed Watson believing they'll just trade Mayfield.  Hang up the phone.  

 

Make the Browns figure it out.    

 

 

And I no longer wish to call the Texans a tire fire of an organization.  Maybe they knew there was a lot going on with GM Watson.  

 

Total scum bag.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

i feel bad for Browns fans.     i hope the Browns owners get exactly what they deserve,  nothing.   youve made your team look like desperate and low class.  clap.   again,  sorry Browns fans.

Edited by bigduke6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Again I’m willing to bet he doesn’t suit up for the Browns. If they can’t find a trade partner he’ll be released. lm telling you it’s the Jacoby show in Cleveland. Browns blew up that bridge with Baker

I do not think he will be released anytime soon.  The Browns will look for a trade partner until the they find one or the trade deadline passes (week 9).  Then they might release him at that point or just keep him inactive every week.  The only other possibility is that they make a deal where Mayfield takes a pay cut in order to be released. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No team in the league should trade for Baker.  He shouldn't exist to any team looking for a QB the Browns signed Watson believing they'll just trade Mayfield.  Hang up the phone.  

 

Make the Browns figure it out.    

 

 

And I no longer wish to call the Texans a tire fire of an organization.  Maybe they knew there was a lot going on with GM Watson.  

 

Total scum bag.

 

Nobody is going to do any favours for Cleveland after this trade and contract, can't wait to see how the Mayfield situation works out.

 

Agreed on the props to the Texans, amazing the haul they got for this clown. He's clearly got some issues whether he's found guilty or not. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deshaun Watson is a gross human being and the Browns are a gross organization. 
 

I hope that the truth comes out, that any woman wronged by Watson gets justice, and — if it comes to light that these accusations are true — that he loses the privilege of playing in the NFL.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Why not for the Browns but somewhere else?

Obviously you haven’t paid attention to what the Browns put out in statements against Mayfield. Mainly them being quoted on wanting an adult at QB. They pretty much said that they view Mayfield as child. Would you want to play for a team that replaced you and then proceeded to talk ***** about you?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

i feel bad for Browns fans.     i hope the Browns owners get exactly what they deserve,  nothing.   youve made your team look like desperate and low class.  clap.   again,  sorry Browns fans.

Please don't feel sorry for them.  The vast majority of Browns fans are online saying he's 100% innocent and completely ignoring all obvious evidence that's out there.  It took a lot for these brave women to come forward and risk their careers and reputations and Browns fans are completely taking a dump on that just because they want to win some football games.  I hope that franchise never wins and continues to be the skid mark on the NFL's drawers.

 

I personally know someone who was sexually assaulted and had hard evidence and still didn't want to bring it to police because she would have to share personal information with male detectives and relive the painful experience over and over and possibly in front of a judge and a full courtroom and she would rather just bury it and forget it ever happened.  In the end she did go forward because she didn't want it to happen to anyone else, and luckily the scumbag pleaded guilty so she didn't have to testify.  But I know for a fact how hard it was for these women to come forward and I'm not surprised that only 22 out of the at least 50 have decided to pursue this especially because there isn't a lot of evidence due to the private nature and setting the crimes took place.

  • Like (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Obviously you haven’t paid attention to what the Browns put out in statements against Mayfield. Mainly them being quoted on wanting an adult at QB. They pretty much said that they view Mayfield as child. Would you want to play for a team that replaced you and then proceeded to talk ***** about you?? 

If you watched that podcast he did recently, it’s clear he’s never playing for them again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Obviously you haven’t paid attention to what the Browns put out in statements against Mayfield. Mainly them being quoted on wanting an adult at QB. They pretty much said that they view Mayfield as child. Would you want to play for a team that replaced you and then proceeded to talk ***** about you?? 

The “wanting an adult at QB” comment wasn’t exactly a press release.  It was anonymously given to one reporter.  Haslam denied saying it (though I think it likely that it likely was said by him).  I’m sure Mayfield doesn’t want to play for the Browns again and the Browns don’t want him to.  But to answer your question with the very obvious: $18.9M.  If Mayfield refuses to play, practice or if he badmouths the organization badly enough, then the Browns can void his contract.  Unless his emotions get the better of him, he will do what he has to in order to get paid. 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ddaryl said:





Baker is a professional athlete, former #1 overall pick. He wants a Large payday and a chance to start for a franchise that has a decent roster where he can make it to the playoffs. No teams are willing to trade for him right now, and not many have the salary cap to absorb him for 2022. I don't see many teams wiling to offer Baker a long term extension to bring down the cap hit for 2022 until he proves himself again. The only teams that can afford Baker's cap hit today is Cleveland Carolina and Miami without making some salary cap moves....

That is not happening and that is what Baker really wants... He is on a 5th year option and not many teams want to trade away draft picks for the possible 1 year QB.

If Cleveland wants to take the Cap Hit and allow a lesser QB to take the reins then Baker can sign a prove me contract with another team, but again NOBODY is going to offer Baker Mayfield a contract on par with the top QB's in this league this year.

Baker will make millions yes, but top QB's make $20 million plus a year... Baker is not making that until he proves himself outside Cleveland or proves himself this year in Cleveland. If he gets the nod in Cleveland, because Watson is suspended and Cleveland's hands are tied, he has a chance at a big payday next season when he is a FA. If he gets released or traded this year he still has to prove himself before any long term dal is offered.


 

Once you’re a multi millionaire what in all reality does one need from a financial perspective? I guess if greed is one’s guiding principle…,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The Browns do not want to play Mayfield; Mayfield does not want to play for the Browns. Neither will back down and therefore I cannot see him suiting up. The Browns see him as toxic whilst Mayfield understandably feels affronted that they apparently believe an alleged sexual abuser is more mature than him.

 

Brissett will take the field and the Browns will write off the season or, if they can somehow offload Mayfield, maybe make a bid for Fitzpatrick to cover their backsides. Mayfield will either be paid to stay away, be a make or break signing by play off hunting franchise who lose their starting QB to injury or take a cut to move on. It feels like a game of attrition between him and the Browns right now.

Edited by UKBillFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The Browns do not want to play Mayfield; Mayfield does not want to play for the Browns. Neither will back down and therefore I cannot see him suiting up. The Browns see him as toxic whilst Mayfield understandably feels affronted that they apparently believe an alleged sexual abuser is more mature than him.

 

Brissett will take the field and the Browns will write off the season or, if they can somehow offload Mayfield, maybe make a bid for Fitzpatrick to cover their backsides. Mayfield will either be paid to stay away, be a make or break signing by play off hunting franchise who lose their starting QB to injury or take a cut to move on. It feels like a game of attrition between him and the Browns right now.

I'm sure the Texans, who hold the Browns 2023 first round pick, are hoping for this...

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ALF said:

The contract Watson is slated to sign with the Browns, at a base-salary level, is far less than what he was scheduled to make with the Texans. Money lost on a suspension comes out of the player’s base pay for the season, so Watson would lose around $55,000 per game under his new deal if a suspension is levied, whereas he would have lost nearly $2 million per game with the Texans.

 

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2022/03/18/deshaun-watson-contract-browns-suspension/

 

His base salary for 2022 is $1M

 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/deshaun-watson-21753/

The Browns should really be getting more heat for structuring the contract that way. While nothing prohibited them from doing it, they’re being somewhat complicit to everything going on.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, mannc said:

I'm sure the Texans, who hold the Browns 2023 first round pick, are hoping for this...


Every time I see that I’m reminded the Browns got #25 and #4 overall the following year for trading with the Texans to allow them to select Watson. Two picks after the Bills bit on the Chiefs offer and got #27 and #23 the following year. I wish I could find out if the Bills have already won the SB in that alternate universe where they were able to sit at #4 and take Allen, and keep all the depth picks.

 

And somehow both the Browns and Texans, despite feeding each other premium picks, remain something of a two-team ouroboros.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, krf139 said:

The Browns should really be getting more heat for structuring the contract that way. While nothing prohibited them from doing it, they’re being somewhat complicit to everything going on.

 

I believe Cleveland Browns Franchise is feeling plenty of heat for the entire fiasco.

My heart goes out to the fans. Many are livid with anger about this mess. The press has been roasting the Browns management, and if I understand it correctly many owners/players are also not real happy with the Browns.

Edited by ddaryl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Simon locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...