Jump to content

Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Cause the Browns wont have him suit up and Baker won’t play for them in 22. If that happens then Baker won’t get the 20 million. And no other team in the league is going to trade for a 1 year rental at 20 million guaranteed. Chances are he’s going to get released

I cant be sure but I don't think that's an option for CLE. I'm sure if he refuses to show up, they can avoid paying him... but I don't think they have the right to say we don't want to pay you, so don't dress up.

 

They can tell him not to bother but I think they'd still have to pay him regardless

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I cant be sure but I don't think that's an option for CLE. I'm sure if he refuses to show up, they can avoid paying him... but I don't think they have the right to say we don't want to pay you, so don't dress up.

 

They can tell him not to bother but I think they'd still have to pay him regardless

If he doesn’t suit up and play then they don’t have to pay him. And that’s what they’re definitely pushing toward

11 minutes ago, papazoid said:

guy getting a massage gets aroused, tosses his towel to the side and asks for a happy ending

 

if thats a crime....build more prisons

It technically is a crime. There’s about 5 massage parlors in my area that got raided by the cops for ***** like that

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He will get a 3-6 game suspension and a relative slap on the wrist from the NFL. I think it is disgusting, and that the league is ridiculously hypocritical for promoting “women in football” and then turning around and letting a team give a huge, fully guaranteed contract to a serial molester. But what do I know...

  • Like (+1) 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, papazoid said:

guy getting a massage gets aroused, tosses his towel to the side and asks for a happy ending

 

if thats a crime....build more prisons

There's degrees to a crime. If this was at a Spa Envy, that would be absolute highest degree of gross... but there's somewhat of a middle ground here. Seems atleast several of these women were sex workers.

 

Not something you sweep up and ignore, but also not the worst degree of the crimes either. I won't be surprised when the defense introduces evidence that these woman were tugging other dudes for money. Wonder how much if at all, that would change public opinion.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mannc said:

Wrong. The team would have him examined by an independent physician. Just saying “I’m hurt” doesn’t cut it.

you can't prove pain.

 

if player says he has pain, team is stuck.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, krf139 said:

The Browns should really be getting more heat for structuring the contract that way. While nothing prohibited them from doing it, they’re being somewhat complicit to everything going on.

It’s exactly the same structure as any large contract.  Von Miller’s is structured the same way, with a vet minimum salary in year 1.  The Browns would have actually helped themselves by putting more salary into games that Watson would be suspended for.  That’s because teams recoup cap space for the forfeited salary in that situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, papazoid said:

guy getting a massage gets aroused, tosses his towel to the side and asks for a happy ending

 

if thats a crime....build more prisons


here educate your brain

you can also be forced to register as a sex offender on some states. 
 

https://www.findlaw.com/state/criminal-laws/indecent-exposure-laws-by-state.html

 

you must view massage therapists as whores. 

Edited by nedboy7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

There's degrees to a crime. If this was at a Spa Envy, that would be absolute highest degree of gross... but there's somewhat of a middle ground here. Seems atleast several of these women were sex workers.

 

Not something you sweep up and ignore, but also not the worst degree of the crimes either. I won't be surprised when the defense introduces evidence that these woman were tugging other dudes for money. Wonder how much if at all, that would change public opinion.

Unless they were ALL sex workers the fact that some "seem" to be is irrelevant.

 

And sure, some of them maybe did "tug" other dudes for money but again, unless it was everyone  of the 22 that is irrelevant.  The Defense will drag each of the 22 through the mud and we wonder why women are afraid to bring up sexual accusations.

 

And  I agree,  certainly not the worst crime.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

It’s exactly the same structure as any large contract.  Von Miller’s is structured the same way, with a vet minimum salary in year 1.  The Browns would have actually helped themselves by putting more salary into games that Watson would be suspended for.  That’s because teams recoup cap space for the forfeited salary in that situation.

Another concession they made (at their expense) to entice him to Cleveland. Dude must really have not wanted to play there. Well see how motivated he actually is now

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Another concession they made (at their expense) to entice him to Cleveland. Dude must really have not wanted to play there. Well see how motivated he actually is now

 

Fully guaranteeing the contract was almost certainly what Cleveland did to entice him.  The structure was standard practice for cap purposes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

He will get a 3-6 game suspension and a relative slap on the wrist from the NFL. I think it is disgusting, and that the league is ridiculously hypocritical for promoting “women in football” and then turning around and letting a team give a huge, fully guaranteed contract to a serial molester. But what do I know...


Completely agree. Would like to a see reporter with a backbone ask Kim Pegula her thoughts and position on this topic as President and owner of the Buffalo Bills. She pushes hard for women in the NFL and Bills. 🤔. Should be interesting. End of the day it’s all about money for these people. IMO. 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, wppete said:


Completely agree. Would like to a see reporter with a backbone ask Kim Pegula her thoughts and position on this topic as President and owner of the Buffalo Bills. She pushes hard for women in the NFL and Bills. 🤔. Should be interesting. End of the day it’s all about money for these people. IMO. 

My guess is that she'd say that what she's read so far disturbs her, but will leave it up to the courts to uncover the truth and the league to take appropriate action.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Unless they were ALL sex workers the fact that some "seem" to be is irrelevant.

 

And sure, some of them maybe did "tug" other dudes for money but again, unless it was everyone  of the 22 that is irrelevant.  The Defense will drag each of the 22 through the mud and we wonder why women are afraid to bring up sexual accusations.

 

And  I agree,  certainly not the worst crime.

Even if they were all sex workers it’s still a crime. Definitely not the worst crime but still a crime 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Even if they were all sex workers it’s still a crime. Definitely not the worst crime but still a crime 

Correct, unless a state has legalized prostitution, it would still be a crime.  But IMO if they were all "sex workers", that would be a major mitigating factor.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

Correct, unless a state has legalized prostitution, it would still be a crime.  But IMO if they were all "sex workers", that would be a major mitigating factor.

But for one of them to cry and feel uncomfortable tells me that most if not all are not sex workers. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, mannc said:

That’s just not true.

There was a story 2 or 3 years back about Jets forcing a guy to play through something unreasonable. Team doctors came back and basically said the guy was required to play, despite completely contradictory opinions by outside doctors.

 

They fined him very heavily over the whole thing. I was pretty shocked at the time that team doctors ultimately had the final say over whether has to play or not

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2019/oct/29/kelechi-osemele-injury-shoulder-surgery-new-york-jets-nfl

 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/10/17/20919487/bengals-cordy-glenn-injury-concussion-nfl-rumors-news

Edited by BillsShredder83
Quick search found 2 examples
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, todd said:

What kind of misogynistic idiocy is this? I hope you were joking.

Try using a sarcasm filter. As I stated above the guy literally came out and said he didn’t know why she was crying. 
 

great that you jumped to the rescue though

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

But for one of them to cry and feel uncomfortable tells me that most if not all are not sex workers. 

If, and this is a big IF the reports of the deposition are correct, I am amazed Rusty Hardin, Watson's counsel, would let him say such a thing in a deposition.   Just based on that alone, I would be shocked if the NFL lets Watson play this year.  Fortunately for the NFL, Cleveland is not a critical market

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Simon locked and unlocked this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...