Gabe Davis working

Buffalo_Stampede

1 hour ago, Dr. Football said:

Gabe Davis! Putting in some work! Hoping this is his year to breakout! He’s avg. 4tds a game in his last 1 game! That projects out to 68 tds next year. 

Not only that, he scored 2 TDs in the 4th quarter versus the Chiefs. That projects to 136 TDs next year.

• Haha (+1) 4

Gabe Davis is a playoff performer. He is an X factor.

the two side line catches against the colts in the wildcard round two years ago were huge. Obvs his chiefs game was awesome. 

Gabe is awesome. Doesn’t gloat, just goes about and takes care of his business.

super glad to have him on the team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thats a man who wants to be great right there.  I can't wait to see what he does this year in a bigger role.  

I'm hopeful, confidence can be huge and last year should have definitely given him some, as long as he keeps up what's been making him successful, I think he can have a big year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Practice?  You talking about practice?

Lets talk about abilities 

Bills’ Gabriel Davis amongst best second-year WRs vs. man coverage

Competition might be good, but Davis has proved he can be relied, and in big moments.

His playoff effort against the Kansas City Chiefs, a record four touchdown catches, proved that–PFF’s statistic only further solidifies it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't know who Buffalo will draft in the first round, but if there is nobody at the CB position they deem a good value, and they don't have the opportunity to trade out of that spot, there's a chance they draft a wide receiver.  That receiver might be Jameson Williams.  Most know the story with Williams - he had an ACL tear in Alabama's title game.  Buffalo might actually be a good situation for Williams.  He may not be ready to be fully productive in his rookie season.  If Davis can start Williams might be a really explosive receiver down the road.

4 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

I don't know who Buffalo will draft in the first round, but if there is nobody at the CB position they deem a good value, and they don't have the opportunity to trade out of that spot, there's a chance they draft a wide receiver.  That receiver might be Jameson Williams.  Most know the story with Williams - he had an ACL tear in Alabama's title game.  Buffalo might actually be a good situation for Williams.  He may not be ready to be fully productive in his rookie season.  If Davis can start Williams might be a really explosive receiver down the road.

We could also take Jahan Dotson who's healthy and can play in the slot and return punts as a rookie and maybe develop as an eventual Crowder replacement in 2023and Diggs replacement in 2024.

When I heard Gabe was working I thought he was going old school.

Working like players used to do like carrying beer kegs.

One guy was a butcher in offseason and did a lot of game hunting to sell meat.

2 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

Big 2nd contract in sight! 

He wants to be next $30 million WR.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I have given up trying to understand the words of today's music.....I just enjoy the beat

I used to be a big Reggae music fan in college. I often did not understand the words but I liked beat and music.

There was a local band and they saw me there often and recognized me. 

Asked me a couple of times if I could help them set up and I'd carry stuff from truck.
Friendly fun guys.  I declined sharing the pipe.

20 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

There was good discussion with expert on WRs on One Buffalo show.  Jameson Williams was discussed and due to type of tear (non-contract) he will likely be ready to play sooner.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.