Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

3 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

I think this move forces the bills to draft a CB in the 1st round with a lot of speed/agility.

Beane himself said the first goal is to win the division. 

And now with miami having significant speed, we need to match that on defense.  

just an opinion but wouldnt be surprised. 

Like we weren't already planning on having to get past KC before this.

5 minutes ago, nucci said:

how can you be a decent backup if you suck when you play?

Because a backup you only want to keep you afloat (which I think he can) for 3-4 weeks while the top QB heals.. let’s be honest if your top QB down for the year the season is over for any team.

One player (yes a good one) won't change Miami overnight.  They still have Tue (I guess?) and a less than stellar O-line.  Will Hill make them more competitive?  Maybe, but proof will be in the actual production.  That organization is light years behind where the Bills are at.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I agree, just look here:

Jackson — Former MVP but seems be declining and still not very accurate. Odds— IMO Miss playoffs

Burrows — great QB I think wins the division

Watson — struggles his first year in Cleveland.. No playoffs

AFC West — I say 2 out of 4 make playoffs. I think Chargers and Denver miss playoffs

AFC East — only one elite and he wins the division.. yes it’s Allen..

AFC South— not one elite QB IMO.. 

so while the AFC is stacked w top QBs they face eachother a lot and some team that is worse (like NE) makes the playoffs because they don’t face 3 top QBs 6 times a year.

I think cincy is a bit of a one year wonder sadly…I’d be surprised if Baltimore doesn’t win that division.  They had like 40 guys on IR and were still very competitive 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Because a backup you only want to keep you afloat (which I think he can) for 3-4 weeks while the top QB heals.. let’s be honest if your top QB down for the year the season is over for any team.

I agree....I hear so many QBs that people say are good backups yet when they have to play, they stink. 

1 minute ago, nucci said:

I agree....I hear so many QBs that people say are good backups yet when they have to play, they stink. 

Tua will be a mediocre backup by midseason…bridgewater is getting that job eventually…there’s just too much on the line for them now for the tua experiment to be given time 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Tua will be a mediocre backup by midseason…bridgewater is getting that job eventually…there’s just too much on the line for them now for the tua experiment to be given time 

No way…Bridgewater is dreadful.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.