Huge win for progressives!!!

Now women lose women’s sports too! Finally men identifying as not quite the best men athletes, I mean women, can still marginalize someone(actual women)!! EQUITY!

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/swimming-thomas-becomes-first-trans-woman-to-win-ncaa-title

you people crack ne up

😂 

bring it on. Your woke b$llcrap is imploding on itself.  We’re all laughing at you 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

i coached girls track for 10 years.  i had to fight to get them time in the weight room only 15 years ago.  i hope the right to fair competition is someday restored for these girls/women.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I didn't want to get into this controversy before listening to arguments from both sides.  I realized quickly that this isn't as simple as it seems.

The ARGUMENT:

We need to sacrifice Women's sports in the name of Inclusivity. THe same way we sacrificed our standards for Firefighters/Police, the Military, Education, Entertainment, and Medicine. We've destroyed families and marriages to fight against Biological norms. We've been pushing women to act like men, and men to act like women for decades. THis is no different.

We will be shamed into accepting this as the new reality.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I didn't want to get into this controversy before listening to arguments from both sides.  I realized quickly that this isn't as simple as it seems.

The ARGUMENT:

We need to sacrifice Women's sports in the name of Inclusivity. THe same way we sacrificed our standards for Firefighters/Police, the Military, Education, Entertainment, and Medicine. We've destroyed families and marriages to fight against Biological norms. We've been pushing women to act like men, and men to act like women for decades. THis is no different.

We will be shamed into accepting this as the new reality.

Not to nitpick here, but the argument is not that they are willing to sacrifice “women’s sports”, it’s that a person who believes they are a woman is a woman, and nothing else matters.  There’s nothing to sacrifice, it’s a matter of making things just and fair. 

To be honest, using that mindset, I’m unsure why any transgendered person needs any hormone therapy whatsoever prior to competing. 

In other words, a person born as a male is actually a female if that person identifies as such, but can only compete if they follow stringent guidelines, including hormone therapy to enhance the femaleness that they already identify with.  

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Not to nitpick here, but the argument is not that they are willing to sacrifice “women’s sports”, it’s that a person who believes they are a woman is a woman, and nothing else matters.  There’s nothing to sacrifice, it’s a matter of making things just and fair. 

To be honest, using that mindset, I’m unsure why any transgendered person needs any hormone therapy whatsoever prior to competing. 

In other words, a person born as a male is actually a female if that person identifies as such, but can only compete if they follow stringent guidelines, including hormone therapy to enhance the femaleness that they already identify with.  

I've read/watched the arguments in favor.

It's not about being fair. It's not about biology. The leftists already know they lost that argument.

The only thing they have left is social justice. We have to do this for Inclusivity. It's about "trans-rights". Nothing else matters.

Diversity is more important than insert cause here (Sports).

Edited by unbillievable
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Roughly 30%-50% of young women participate in high school athletics.  As more transgender athletes take the starting positions from biological women, I think you're going to see a lot of anger and resentment.  Young female athletes who have dedicated their lives to sports are going to be upset as well as the parents who carted them to/from sporting events over 10 years.

This will become even more upsetting as large portions of NCAA scholarships for women are awarded to transgender athletes.   

I think this gets interesting for the Democratic party as these young women enter their voting years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Precision said:

Roughly 30%-50% of young women participate in high school athletics.  As more transgender athletes take the starting positions from biological women, I think you're going to see a lot of anger and resentment.  Young female athletes who have dedicated their lives to sports are going to be upset as well as the parents who carted them to/from sporting events over 10 years.

This will become even more upsetting as large portions of NCAA scholarships for women are awarded to transgender athletes.   

I think this gets interesting for the Democratic party as these young women enter their voting years.

Yeah, transgender humans are lining up in droves to disrupt the market...

DR in full sock puppet rotation mode... lmao

1 hour ago, Precision said:

Yup.  They're already losing people over their Marxist turn.  Now alienating biological females for, what, 0.1% of the population?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yup.  They're already losing people over their Marxist turn.  Now alienating biological females for, what, 0.1% of the population?

You would have thought that someone, anyone on Team Blue would have maybe run the numbers to see how much this isn't in their favor. 

All the gains women have made in predominantly male positions (police and fire for example) will be erased as transgender candidates outscore biological females and take these jobs.  What an ironic tragedy! 

• Agree 1

You would have thought that someone, anyone on Team Blue would have maybe run the numbers to see how much this isn't in their favor. 

All the gains women have made in predominantly male positions (police and fire for example) will be erased as transgender candidates outscore biological females and take these jobs.  What an ironic tragedy! 

When your party literally has nothing else to run on....

Idiots

Tragedy… could be.  It’s a comical and completely predictable outcome!

“oooops unintended consequences” is the banner of the foolish progressives. They are like impulsive teenagers that insist they know better than thousands of years of civilization…. 😂 

the good news for young men under 6’6” is they still have an avenue for professional basketball.  They just need to be ‘flexible’

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

“oooops unintended consequences” is the banner of the foolish progressives. They are like impulsive teenagers that insist they know better than thousands of years of civilization…. 😂 

the good news for young men under 6’6” is they still have an avenue for professional basketball.  They just need to be ‘flexible’

Sitting around all day playing with boobs probably isn't as much fun when they're your own!

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

unintended? no i think un interested. who needs police when you live in the cushy safe suburbs. consequences? whatever, did you see the rainbow flag boarder you can put around your profile picture? inflation? haven't you asked mom and dad to pay it off yet. immigration problem? they have plenty of jobs open they need done for them. illegal just means (pay under the table below min wage)  illegal immigration is a great thing!

and they scream about privlage. 

57 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When your party literally has nothing else to run on....

Idiots

thank you.

they don't even realize there are massive problems going on in this country. this is the only thing to run on.....literally. lol.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Doc said:

This statistic will save the Democrats.

There will not be enough transgender athletes to make a major impact on women's sports.

It will be brushed off as a minor inconvenience in the wider agenda of social justice. Because... no one even watches women's sports anyway.

7 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

This statistic will save the Democrats.

There will not be enough transgender athletes to make a major impact on women's sports.

It will be brushed off as a minor inconvenience in the wider agenda of social justice. Because... no one even watches women's sports anyway.

lmao - where are these stats and sources lol? 

On 3/19/2022 at 12:31 PM, BillStime said:

Yeah, transgender humans are lining up in droves to disrupt the market...

DR in full sock puppet rotation mode... lmao

You wouldn't choose to see it if they were .

IT’S A TRANS, TRANS, TRANS WORLD: 

Pipe Down, Ladies, and Know Your Place: Female Cyclists Warned Not to Complain About Men Competing in Their Sport.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2022/03/28/pipe-down-ladies-and-know-your-place-female-cyclists-warned-not-to-complain-about-men-competing-in-their-sport-n1584842

17 hours ago, B-Man said:

IT’S A TRANS, TRANS, TRANS WORLD: 

Pipe Down, Ladies, and Know Your Place: Female Cyclists Warned Not to Complain About Men Competing in Their Sport.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2022/03/28/pipe-down-ladies-and-know-your-place-female-cyclists-warned-not-to-complain-about-men-competing-in-their-sport-n1584842

Maybe all the ladies need to take a stand and decide they've had enough and all boycott all these events until the message is received?  Nothing gets a message across better than to pull money out of the pockets of the pompous douches making these decisions.  When they lose money and the events lose money and sponsors lose money and pull support they'll be a sudden change in direction.  Cash will always win out over virtue signalling.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe all the ladies need to take a stand and decide they've had enough and all boycott all these events until the message is received?  Nothing gets a message across better than to pull money out of the pockets of the pompous douches making these decisions.  When they lose money and the events lose money and sponsors lose money and pull support they'll be a sudden change in direction.  Cash will always win out over virtue signalling.

There’s money in watching the female spandex Mafia?  Y’all need some hobbies.