Huge win for progressives!!!

Now women lose women’s sports too! Finally men identifying as not quite the best men athletes, I mean women, can still marginalize someone(actual women)!! EQUITY!

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/swimming-thomas-becomes-first-trans-woman-to-win-ncaa-title

you people crack ne up

😂 

bring it on. Your woke b$llcrap is imploding on itself.  We’re all laughing at you 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

i coached girls track for 10 years.  i had to fight to get them time in the weight room only 15 years ago.  i hope the right to fair competition is someday restored for these girls/women.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I didn't want to get into this controversy before listening to arguments from both sides.  I realized quickly that this isn't as simple as it seems.

The ARGUMENT:

We need to sacrifice Women's sports in the name of Inclusivity. THe same way we sacrificed our standards for Firefighters/Police, the Military, Education, Entertainment, and Medicine. We've destroyed families and marriages to fight against Biological norms. We've been pushing women to act like men, and men to act like women for decades. THis is no different.

We will be shamed into accepting this as the new reality.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

I didn't want to get into this controversy before listening to arguments from both sides.  I realized quickly that this isn't as simple as it seems.

The ARGUMENT:

We need to sacrifice Women's sports in the name of Inclusivity. THe same way we sacrificed our standards for Firefighters/Police, the Military, Education, Entertainment, and Medicine. We've destroyed families and marriages to fight against Biological norms. We've been pushing women to act like men, and men to act like women for decades. THis is no different.

We will be shamed into accepting this as the new reality.

Not to nitpick here, but the argument is not that they are willing to sacrifice “women’s sports”, it’s that a person who believes they are a woman is a woman, and nothing else matters.  There’s nothing to sacrifice, it’s a matter of making things just and fair. 

To be honest, using that mindset, I’m unsure why any transgendered person needs any hormone therapy whatsoever prior to competing. 

In other words, a person born as a male is actually a female if that person identifies as such, but can only compete if they follow stringent guidelines, including hormone therapy to enhance the femaleness that they already identify with.  

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Not to nitpick here, but the argument is not that they are willing to sacrifice “women’s sports”, it’s that a person who believes they are a woman is a woman, and nothing else matters.  There’s nothing to sacrifice, it’s a matter of making things just and fair. 

To be honest, using that mindset, I’m unsure why any transgendered person needs any hormone therapy whatsoever prior to competing. 

In other words, a person born as a male is actually a female if that person identifies as such, but can only compete if they follow stringent guidelines, including hormone therapy to enhance the femaleness that they already identify with.  

I've read/watched the arguments in favor.

It's not about being fair. It's not about biology. The leftists already know they lost that argument.

The only thing they have left is social justice. We have to do this for Inclusivity. It's about "trans-rights". Nothing else matters.

Diversity is more important than insert cause here (Sports).

Edited by unbillievable
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Roughly 30%-50% of young women participate in high school athletics.  As more transgender athletes take the starting positions from biological women, I think you're going to see a lot of anger and resentment.  Young female athletes who have dedicated their lives to sports are going to be upset as well as the parents who carted them to/from sporting events over 10 years.

This will become even more upsetting as large portions of NCAA scholarships for women are awarded to transgender athletes.   

I think this gets interesting for the Democratic party as these young women enter their voting years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Precision said:

Roughly 30%-50% of young women participate in high school athletics.  As more transgender athletes take the starting positions from biological women, I think you're going to see a lot of anger and resentment.  Young female athletes who have dedicated their lives to sports are going to be upset as well as the parents who carted them to/from sporting events over 10 years.

This will become even more upsetting as large portions of NCAA scholarships for women are awarded to transgender athletes.   

I think this gets interesting for the Democratic party as these young women enter their voting years.

Yeah, transgender humans are lining up in droves to disrupt the market...

DR in full sock puppet rotation mode... lmao