Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

When we win a Super Bowl, let me know. I seriously don’t understand how relying on Singletary is going to get us any where. I just hope we upgrade in the 2nd round. 

Nobody won a SB tonight, nobody will win one tomorrow and nobody will win one the day after. Drafting your boy would not guarantee winning a Super Bowl. You're either seriously delusional or a world class troll imo.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Listen to the NFL personnel expert here... didn't draft Breece Hall and now suddenly everyone else sucks. Give me a break.

I was hoping to be surprised but I just knew this guy would be acting like a complete baby after his precious running back wasn’t picked. Looks like my prediction was more accurate than his.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well the whole NFL insiders know we could use a RB. So do you blame them?  Apparently Beane is the only one that doesn’t think so. 

or he knows drafting running backs in the 1st round is a losing value proposition. Oh and every other team that had a pick tonight thought the same. But yeah YOU know what you’re talking about.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

or he knows drafting running backs in the 1st round is a losing value proposition. Oh and every other team that had a pick tonight thought the same. But yeah YOU know what you’re talking about.

I guess we just wait and see now. Let’s see how his career goes and let’s see who is right. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

well Beane decided to fill that one hole we all agreed we had at CB with Tre Whites' recovery uncertain.  Im hopeful that perhaps....the posters who predicted mr Hall may be available 2nd round to Buffalo and they choose him regardless? Its possible!

1 minute ago, muppy said:

well Beane decided to fill that one hole we all agreed we had at CB with Tre Whites' recovery uncertain.  Im hopeful that perhaps....the posters who predicted mr Hall may be available 2nd round to Buffalo and they choose him regardless? Its possible!

Here’s to hoping, because I’m tired of watching Singletary hold this team back while Allen carries the team. Eventually all the unnecessary wear will catch up to us. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Here’s to hoping, because I’m tired of watching Singletary hold this team back while Allen carries the team. Eventually all the unnecessary wear will catch up to us. 

Singletary was 19th in carries...

16th in yards...

13th in broken tackles...

And he came on at the end of last season.. again we could have won the super bowl last year and he wasn't holding our offense back 

Of course there's better running backs than him in the NFL but he's not the one holding us back from a super bowl

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well the whole NFL insiders know we could use a RB. So do you blame them?  Apparently Beane is the only one that doesn’t think so. 

All the best RB’s in the league are 2nd round picks.  Step off the ledge.

10 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I guess thus was one the of rare times Vegas wasn't right.....

It's not that rare that Vegas isn't right

If you could bet favorites all day and win all the time it be easy to become rich 

I've bet enough to know that favorites lose all the time

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

What the hell does that even mean ??? 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

It's not that rare that Vegas isn't right

If you could bet favorites all day and win all the time it be easy to become rich 

I've bet enough to know that favorites lose all the time

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. IronMaidenBills was saying Vegas is rarely wrong about this stuff yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1