Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

I guess this will be a bone of contention for a while for you matey. What I will say is your  advocacy has invested me in this young mans NFL life either way.

Thankfully we likely only have 1 more year of this questionable little Beane experiment as I don’t think we extend him. I will definitely be tracking Hall's career, if for nothing else because of his elite statistical status and I want to see how that plays out. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Thankfully we likely only have 1 more year of this questionable little Beane experiment as I don’t think we extend him. I will definitely be tracking Hall's career, if for nothing else because of his elite statistical status and I want to see how that plays out. 

Breece.jpg

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

People in hell have a better chance at hosting the Winter Olympics than Beane getting fired in the next few years 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-sign-general-manager-brandon-beane-to-a-multi-year-contract-extension

Edited by ddaryl
  • Haha (+1) 1

WE DID IT!!

28 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Wow dude.  Just….wow.  

we likely only have 1 year left of Beane…..because we didn’t draft a running back in round one.  He drafted your 2nd favorite in the draft…..but he won’t be extended….. partly because you’re over Singletary. 

You’ll track him because of his elite statistical status….. 

@Solomon Grundy how are you feeling?  There’s still a chance!! 

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

WE DID IT!!

Wow dude.  Just….wow.  

we likely only have 1 year left of Beane…..because we didn’t draft a running back in round one.  He drafted your 2nd favorite in the draft…..but he won’t be extended….. partly because you’re over Singletary. 

Not one year left of Beane. One year left of Singletary lol 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Yeah, my bad. Meant little Beane experiment as in Singletary. 

I can see that as a possibility. Singletary has to start this season and stay consistent like he ended last season.

I'm not ruling out a 2nd rd RB this year either...

Edited by ddaryl

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

WE DID IT!!

Wow dude.  Just….wow.  

He's not talking about not extending Beane.  He was talking about not extending Singletary.

FWIW I fully get the angst.  The asset allocation to the defense is utterly insane.  The offense was deplorable for good stretches of the year last year and only got better when they tasked their $.25B investment with running the ball more.  

We're weak on the line but many comments say well Kromer will coach them up and turn an average unit into above average.  By that line of thinking, we should have had the '85 Bears level of defense for a few years now since McDermott is such a defensive wizard.

This team is primed for a huge step backwards this season with the current offensive makeup.  Currently we are weak on the OL, RB and slot WR.  Unless you are all really getting your hopes up that a Jets castoff will sufficiently replace the one person who constantly made this offense work in Beasley.  

If it's Hall or more speed in WR or better blocking OL the Bills go with I don't care.  But they need to start investing in weapons and protections.  Not taking castoffs and hope they work out.  They sure aren't doing that with the defense.  

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m talking about Singletary. He is 4.66 and is a snail. People say he is coming on, but he’s reached his maximum potential. He’s limited on what he can do on the field. 

How do you watch Breece Hall and not think the same? Like I get I am a layman but looking at his highlights dont seem super impressive or anything Singletary couldnt do. The guy gets caught or nearly caught from behind too much for being fast like you want.

5 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

How do you watch Breece Hall and not think the same? Like I get I am a layman but looking at his highlights dont seem super impressive or anything Singletary couldnt do. The guy gets caught or nearly caught from behind too much for being fast like you want.

Big men that run upright look slower than they appear. He ran a 4.39 . This whole “Breece looks slow” thing has no merit.