Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

4 guys...

Dotson, Hall, Lloyd, Gordon 

Give me one please! 🙏

Gordon over Booth huh?

i hope we trade down if we can’t get booth.  The top WRs will be gone.  Would rather take one of Dotson, Watson, Pickens or moore in a trade back while picking up extra pick.  Imagine Watson/Pickens/moore + Elam/woolen/emerson and Walker/Hall/OL in rd 2.  Sign me up.  I love Gordon, but I’d rather trade back .  

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Gordon over Booth huh?

i hope we trade down if we can’t get booth.  The top WRs will be gone.  Would rather take one of Dotson, Watson, Pickens or moore in a trade back while picking up extra pick.  Imagine Watson/Pickens/moore + Elam/woolen/emerson and Walker/Hall/OL in rd 2.  Sign me up.  I love Gordon, but I’d rather trade back .  

Gordon over Booth because some seem to think he has a knee issue...

Second, I would love to trade back- just don’t think it’s in Beane’s nature to do so...he’s admitted he has a hard time being patient...👍

I have gotten on board with Breece Hall. Imagine an elite running back with Josh Allen....he is either going to burn teams on the ground or open up the passing game even more. I love that the team is in a position to have a luxury pick in the first round.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

why is this 93 pages long?  lol     i thought taking RBs in the 1st round was a no no nowadays?

really dont see our pick as a luxury pick when we still have big needs at certain positions.   CB being one.

also going to need a replacement for either Poyer or Hyde,  cuz eventually going to lose one or both due to age or $$$.

Edited by bigduke6

1 hour ago, CapeBreton said:

Bills will probably pick Breece Hall, just because they are terrible at evaluating RB talent. See Zack Moss in the third round and looking to trade up for him. Hall is not worth a first round pick. 

Agree. I can't really find many outside of here who are pounding the table for Hall in the first round. It would be a huge reach at 25. No way the Bills make that blunder. I can see them moving up in round two for him in the 40s. That makes more sense. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Agree. I can't really find many outside of here who are pounding the table for Hall in the first round. It would be a huge reach at 25. No way the Bills make that blunder. I can see them moving up in round two for him in the 40s. That makes more sense. 

A huge reach is a difference of 15 spots? Seriously?

Breece "monty" Hall forevermore even if dude isnt drafted by Buffalo.  That's set in stone now haha  . I'd just rather we draft him an be done with it but honestly I will celebrate either way. I  TRUST THE PROCESS

m

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1