Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

4 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well we reached on a questionable CB. Meanwhile we have slow as snails Singletary. Oh well. I guess we don’t trust Dane Jackson. 

What was Elam's RAS score?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well we reached on a questionable CB. Meanwhile we have slow as snails Singletary. Oh well. I guess 

Guess it tells you what they thought of Hall at 25 then..

Can I also suggest not to believe the media smoke around Beane’s draft picks.. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Don’t care. McD should trust his coaching abilities and ableness to upteach lower end CBs like he’s been doing. Why reach for no reason? 

I imagine there was a reason. Beane will tell you when he speaks tonight.

9 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well we reached on a questionable CB. Meanwhile we have slow as snails Singletary. Oh well. I guess we don’t trust Dane Jackson. 

Listen to the NFL personnel expert here... didn't draft Breece Hall and now suddenly everyone else sucks. Give me a break.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Hey maybe we will get Hall in the third.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL

Your guaranteed HOF RB looks like he might slip out of the 1st round.

Breece "Bishop Sankey" Hall on a freefall

Beane did not have a first round grade on this guy

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rochesterfan said:

Hey maybe we will get Hall in the third.

I seriously don’t care anymore, let them be 1 dimensional. If they want to run Singletary to nowhere, thats their prerogative. I just hope Allen feels up to the task of literally carrying the whole offense. 

When Allen gets hurt on one of his runs because Singletary can’t do anything, I don’t want to hear a single complaint on here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Don’t care. McD should trust his coaching abilities and ableness to upteach lower end CBs like he’s been doing. Why reach for no reason? 

Eh.  He did fine with T White in first round.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I seriously don’t care anymore, let them be 1 dimensional. If they want to run Singletary to nowhere, thats their prerogative. I just hope Allen feels up to the task of literally carrying the whole offense. 

Um, everything is their prerogative. And their prerogative has been pretty damn good of late. Why you think you know more then 'them' is beyond me.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

When Allen gets hurt on one of his runs because Singletary can’t do anything, I don’t want to hear a single complaint on here. 

Hall was never a first round talent - no matter how hard you tried to push it.  Most boards he was in the 50’s many times the 2nd or 3rd RB.

Heck the draft network had Hall as their 5th RB and 80th best prospect.

I am not joking when I say - he could end up our 2nd or even 3rd round pick.

The expectations that he was going to Buffalo in round 1 was just stupid - it was never happening.

We tried to help you, but it just was not happening - the value is not there.

Edited by Rochesterfan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SinceThe70s said:

Um, everything is their prerogative. And their prerogative has been pretty damn good of late. Why you think you know more then 'them' is beyond me.

When we win a Super Bowl, let me know. I seriously don’t understand how relying on Singletary is going to get us any where. I just hope we upgrade in the 2nd round. 

• Dislike 1