Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well we reached on a questionable CB. Meanwhile we have slow as snails Singletary. Oh well. I guess we don’t trust Dane Jackson. 

Or maybe they weren’t as smitten with Breece Hall as some may have thougt. Smoke screen maybe?  We’ll know within 24 hours.  They can still trade up for the love of their life Breece Hall!

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1

Pssssst... anyone else notice that the predicted run on QBs didn't happen? 1 QB selected in round 1. That means Willis, Corral, etc. might very well go in the 2nd and push some prospects Beane might covet like Breece Hall (or Christian Watson or Skyy Moore or... etc. :flirt:) down the board for us to draft in the 2nd or viably trade up for.

More excited about tomorrow than I was today since 2nd and 3rd rounds are supposed to be the strength of this draft.

• Agree 1

On 3/16/2022 at 9:55 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

4.39   40.   6’ 1” 217lbs.  A faster and bigger Marshawn Lynch.  Breece can run, catch, and block. He has 2 seasons with over 1,400 yards rushing. Out of all the running backs this year, he is the one I want the most. I really hope we can finally get a star RB to compliment Allen. I would roll with Breece and Singletary. 

Tried to tell you there was no way the Bills would take Hall at 25. You just refused to listen to anyone who questioned your illogical thinking. That would have been a collasal reach. Hall isn't all that. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Well the whole NFL insiders know we could use a RB. So do you blame them?  Apparently Beane is the only one that doesn’t think so. 

Guess your Vegas insider info was wrong to.  They knew nothing.  

One guy starts something and the others jump on and before long a bunch of guys with no knowledge form a hive opinion.

Beane came out in the interview pre draft and stated they didn’t have 25 1st round grades and when asked about RB - talked about the next group and positional value.  It was pretty obvious where they and everyone ranked the RBs in this draft.

The NFL insiders all talked themselves into based upon their speculation last year - the Bills have shown consistently where they value the RB position.

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Guess your Vegas insider info was wrong to.  They knew nothing.  

One guy starts something and the others jump on and before long a bunch of guys with no knowledge form a hive opinion.

Beane came out in the interview pre draft and stated they didn’t have 25 1st round grades and when asked about RB - talked about the next group and positional value.  It was pretty obvious where they and everyone ranked the RBs in this draft.

The NFL insiders all talked themselves into based upon their speculation last year - the Bills have shown consistently where they value the RB position.

And then we wonder why we suck there. Allen is going to play hero ball because he feels he has to do everything. If he ever gets hurt, people are going to say why didn’t we have another dimension to the offense. Then I’m just going to shake my head. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

And then we wonder why we suck there. Allen is going to play hero ball because he feels he has to do everything. If he ever gets hurt, people are going to say why didn’t we have another dimension to the offense. Then I’m just going to shake my head. 

There we go.  At least you have a game plan as a bills fan now.  Sit and wait until 17 gets hurts so you can sayAnimated GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Hall was never going to put up comparable numbers to Singletary.  He lacked skills at blocking - so he was going to get limited snaps no matter what.  

Let’s just wait and see where he goes.  I think he might be available at 57 if we want him.  I think he might end up as the 2nd RB Taken.

At least when he goes it will be a matching value rather than a huge reach that he couldn’t live up to.

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

There we go.  At least you have a game plan as a bills fan now.  Sit and wait until 17 gets hurts so you can sayAnimated GIF

Why tf would I want Allen to get hurt? It’s the last thing I want. But if it does happen,

I wouldn’t be surprised by it because Allen is our de facto run game. While improvising is ok, most of it is unnecessary poor coaching because our talent sucks. I feel bad for Allen. 

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Maybe tomorrow Ironmaiden

Doubtful. Our GM is married to his picks. Ain’t no way he’s going to admit to a 3rd round mistake now. He just won’t re-sign him and he will brush it off as not able to come together on money talk. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
  • Eyeroll 1

So happy to see we didn't do this in the first.

In the 2nd, it would make a ton more sense.

Seems unlikely they'll trade up again when they're already down a 4th. They aren't going to trade away that 3rd now.

27 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Doubtful. Our GM is married to his picks. Ain’t no way he’s going to admit to a 3rd round mistake now. He just won’t re-sign him and he will brush it off as not able to come together on money talk. 

Why should he admit a mistake? If you're talking about Singletary it was a good pick. And if you're talking about Moss it's too early to know.

And he's married to his picks for excellent reason.

But the idea that Beane is lying to himself and us and wouldn't admit mistakes says a lot more about your grip on reality than it does about Beane.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

So happy to see we didn't do this in the first.

In the 2nd, it would make a ton more sense.

Seems unlikely they'll trade up again when they're already down a 4th. They aren't going to trade away that 3rd now.

No, I don't see them moving their 3rd. But there was some scuttlebutt that they may be interested in moving veterans to move up. You could package someone like Epenesa, Ford, or Moss. Could also trade mid round picks from next year. And picks in Rounds 5-7.

Though I know no one on this thread wants to hear it, I think they'd be more likely to do it for a guy like Christian Watson or Skyy Moore if they were going to move up again. 

I think if Hall or Walker is there at 57, I could see them doing it. But I'd think James Cook or Rachaad White in the 3rd is more likely at this point.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

43 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

We don't wonder why we suck there.

That's you.

We don't suck there. Singletary is good. Far from elite but good.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

No, I don't see them moving their 3rd. But there was some scuttlebutt that they may be interested in moving veterans to move up. You could package someone like Epenesa, Ford, or Moss. Could also trade mid round picks from next year. And picks in Rounds 5-7.

Though I know no one on this thread wants to hear it, I think they'd be more likely to do it for a guy like Christian Watson, Skyy Moore, or George Pickens if they were going to move up again. 

I think if Hall or Walker is there at 57, I could see them doing it. But I'd think James Cook in the 3rd or Rachaad White in the 4th is more likely at this point.

None of Epenesa, Ford or Moss is going to move us up much at all in the 2nd.

That scuttlebutt is most likely coming from Bills fandom.

Picks in rounds 6 - 7? Yeah, that's his M.O. Very possible. Mid-round picks for next year? I'd bet that doesn't happen.

I like your last two paragraphs.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

None of Epenesa, Ford or Moss is going to move us up much at all in the 2nd.

That scuttlebutt is most likely coming from Bills fandom.

Picks in rounds 6 - 7? Yeah, that's his M.O. Very possible. Mid-round picks for next year? I'd bet that doesn't happen.

I like your last two paragraphs.

No, it came from a Sirius XM Analyst - https://heavy.com/sports/buffalo-bills/draft-picks-2022-cut-veterans/

Epenesa was a 2nd Round Pick, Ford was a high 2nd Round Pick, and Moss was a 3rd Round Pick. All are young. High Draft Picks who are young are desirable in trades as teams may have liked them coming out of College over the past few years and could feel that they can get more out of them in their system and a change in scenery.

Obviously you're not going to get the same return in where you picked them. But you could get a value somewhere between 2 rounds later or so.

If you combine one (or more) of them with 57 and some later round picks - I think you'd be surprised at where you could get. Especially at some of the lower costs of trade ups that occured in Round 1. And I don't think it's crazy to think mid round picks the following year could be in play also.

Edited by BillsFanForever19