Breece Hall Please!!

Milanos Milano

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

May as well keep Motor

Hall and Walker are the only backs worth taking in the second. I like Cook in the third if we don't get one of the former. I think Walker could be there @ 57; I can't see Hall falling that far and we used our 4th to secure Elam so not sure what currency there is to move up with.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I think this thread is like the end of the roller coaster.  The adrenaline rush of the first round is over.  The roller coaster comes to a a stop.  99 pages….. 1 page short….,,

then boom!  The Bills trade up for Breece Hall in round two.  The coaster blasts of off in reverse and you have to do it backwards now!   901 more pages coming up over the next 4 seasons.  Finally coming to an end when we let him go after 4 years.  
Roller Coaster GIF by Phantasialand

I’m just tired of Singletary. I don’t even care if we get Walker. I’m obviously hoping for Breece, but I will take whatever. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m just tired of Singletary. I don’t even care if we get Walker. I’m obviously hoping for Breece, but I will take whatever. 

Didn't Motor play his best football that last half dozen games of the year last year? Seems to me the kid has taken the reins and is blossoming.

Edited by foreboding

Just now, foreboding said:

Didn't Motor play his best football that last half dozen games of the year last year? Seems to me the kid has taken the reins and is blossoming.

He is to slow. He will never have teams being afraid of him. He will never be able to consistently get outside. Or catch and take swing passes to the house. We need a true weapon. 

5 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

He is to slow. He will never have teams being afraid of him. He will never be able to consistently get outside. Or catch and take swing passes to the house. We need a true weapon. 

4.39 is slow? 

Since when?

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m talking about Singletary. He is 4.66 and is a snail. People say he is coming on, but he’s reached his maximum potential. He’s limited on what he can do on the field. 

Ah ok that makes more sense lol

and agreed, singletary is a good back for subbing in for a primary back.  

12 minutes ago, muppy said:

SOMEBODY DRAFT BREECE HALL so we can put this thread to bed. TYVM

GO BILLS!~!~!!!!

If we DO draft he after yesterday that will be something!

Oh no :( not you to Muppy. The Breece train is still on the move, it hasn’t derailed yet. 

3 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

Ah ok that makes more sense lol

and agreed, singletary is a good back for subbing in for a primary back.  

Singletary is a good basic player and will do just enough to keep things alive, but I want a dynamic weapon that can keep Allen from always having to play hero ball. We also need to keep teams honest and this will make Allen even more dangerous. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Oh no :( not you to Muppy. The Breece train is still on the move, it hasn’t derailed yet. 

chugga chugga chugga chugga haha I would love the pick man for real....dangit now we wait until 4pm pacific for the draft to start .

Edited by muppy

10 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I’m talking about Singletary. He is 4.66 and is a snail. People say he is coming on, but he’s reached his maximum potential. He’s limited on what he can do on the field. 

Rachad white and his 4.48 is too slow too….. only sub 4.4 RBs can get us a super bowl!!

1 minute ago, muppy said:

chugga chugga chugga chugga haha I would love the pick man for real....dangit not we wait until 4pm pacific? bah humbug

Yeah 4pm . After the comments from Beane yesterday though, it’s not looking very likely. I guess they love Singletary for some odd reason. 

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Yeah 4pm . After the comments from Beane yesterday though, it’s not looking very likely. I guess they love Singletary for some odd reason. 

I guess this will be a bone of contention for a while for you matey. What I will say is your  advocacy has invested me in this young mans NFL life either way.