McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

2 minutes ago, nucci said:

maybe he had family considerations, maybe he didn't want to leave, maybe he likes where he is

I guess There are more important things then winning , if that’s the case I’m glad he’s not wearing Bills uniform 

Edited by Putin

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

maybe he had family considerations, maybe he didn't want to leave, maybe he likes where he is

What is there to like about playing for Washington?  Garbage organization.  Now if it was in the George Allen or Joe Gibbs era, thats a different story.  But on to the next.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ArtVandalay said:

Thank goodness!! I said it yesterday, this guy is a 29 year old JAG than caught bunch of soft dump passes in a crap offense. He was not worth $7 MM... this is a blessing for us. Excellent news!!

I’m with you I didn’t give a 💩 about this signing at all hope , Bean can not settle for another scrub and needs to make a move to get a real RB 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

I guess There are more important things then winning , if that’s the case I’m glad he’s not wearing Bills uniform 

My guess is if this was a Bills player you liked who decided not to leave because of reasons outside winning, you wouldn't have a problem at all with him on the team.

You know, sometimes an evaluative pause between the time a thought enters your mind and the time you express it in some form can be be a good thing...

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

My guess is if this was a Bills player you liked who decided not to leave because of reasons outside winning, you wouldn't have a problem at all with him on the team.

You know, sometimes an evaluative pause between the time a thought enters your mind and the time you express it in some form can be be a good thing...

Some people take LESS $$$$ and move families because they want to win 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.