Deshaun Watson trade down to 2 teams - Falcons & Saints

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

On the Twitters, he's taking it well.  In private and in Berea?  I doubt he's amused.

Personally, not a Mayfield fan, but if there was a player that would use this to stoke the fire under his ass, he’d be one of them. If he ends up staying in Cleveland I’d expect him to have a rebound year then leave with both middle fingers held high after 2022. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transient said:

Personally, not a Mayfield fan, but if there was a player that would use this to stoke the fire under his ass, he’d be one of them. If he ends up staying in Cleveland I’d expect him to have a rebound year then leave with both middle fingers held high after 2022. 

I see no lies

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, transient said:

I’m not sure he and stefanski can co-exist.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

You post what Baker just did if you know you're getting traded.  

Yeah I think the Browns are moving on, they also looked into trading for Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson. I assume they have to have a plan B when Watson goes elsewhere, since they no doubt are trading baker 

9 minutes ago, Plano said:

It's astounding that 4 teams still want this guy on their team. 

He'll flame out in no time. 

More than 4..  They turned down Indy, and who knows what other teams would get involved if Houston wasn’t asking teams to make it rain draft picks on them. 

25 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Benjamin Allbright ( the Broncos insider - kind of their Chris Brown I think, only seemingly more astute and connected) is saying "no chance" for Watson to go to the Browns and putting his money where his mouth is on it:

So......

Honestly I wish more “reporters” or “insiders” did this, and maybe we can actually get some reliable information. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

New Orleans has that but its just a matter if they want to roll with Davis Mills or trade for Baker and of course make sure Team President and CEO Deshaun Watson okays the deal.  

Good luck Deshaun! 

• Haha (+1) 1