2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

Just now, Logic said:

“Up to” $84M.

The first number you hear is always released by the player/agent, and it’s always overly generous.

His real numbers will not touch $21M per year. The devil is in the details. Wash, rinse, repeat.

The real number is $18M....which is still absolutely absurd and one of the worst contracts I've ever seen.

9 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Lol, well so much for the Kirk thread... Looks like he wasn't quite ready to  go to a contender yet and went with the big bucks. I can't fault him for it by any means, people are in different points in life and do what is best for them.

Would have been nice though

Just now, Process said:

The real number is $18M....which is still absolutely absurd and one of the worst contracts I've ever seen.

Remember when we had to overpay to get people like the Derrick Dockery's of the world? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

What a great vote of confidence in your young QB. 

Evidently Albright is saying the Texans didnt say No.  Watson said No as part of his no trade clause.

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

Is anyone actually buying this twit from Twitter? You won't get a better haul than what the Jets offered no matter what they think of Wilson. 

Albright also said it wasnt the Texans that said No it was Watson (no trade clause)

5 minutes ago, Draconator said:

The Texans said No, or Watson said No?

There is debate here.  Albright is saying Watson is the one that killed it

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, aristocrat said:

That's a hell of a haul from them how do they turn that down?  

Like Bobby said, I bet this was Watson saying 'absolutely not' to the Jets. No clue on the Browns, though, you'd think he would want to go to that team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.