2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I don't think Wilson is very good. I feel like they are gonna be the Browns. Good defense, solid offensive weapons. Meh QB. 

Yup I can see that. I think teams that don't have top end QBs are going to be looking at building their teams like the 49'ers and Browns. Good O-line, defense, running game, West Coast offense/ZBS.

4 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

So which IOL FAs are now available to us after Scherff, Tomlinson and Cappa are all gone?

Austin Corbett, Connor Williams, James Daniels. I like all three more than Tomlinson and Cappa. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Mikie's Bills said:

Jags could gain some ground in that division. Three other teams have some question marks and they will add a couple more high end prospects in the draft. Lawrence takes a leap he could be the best QB in the division.

Jets O-line has a lot of talent, they get some weapons for Wilson and they could have something cooking on O.

Saleh brings in a former 49er, I wonder if he and kid in Miami going to compete for guys they know from San Fran.

I know it was a pipe dream but I would have loved to give Berrios a shot. 

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

I actually wouldn't hate that

The Chiefs are hill and kelce and will always be hill and kelce. Adding robinson doesn't improve the chiefs in my opinion as the offense is still hill and kelce

The Sammy Watkins disrespect!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.