2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

I appreciate your work and diligence on posting about signings , esp ones about a tea like this that went farther than we have since the 90’s and is going to be just as much inthe humt as we are.   I like being able to see j things all in one place esp as it relates to our competition with guards.   I also like seeing knowledgeable posters thoughts on these moves as there are some ( some being a very key word) really thoughtful people on here.  Thx for keeping up and ignore the negative comments. It’s a message board and it’s here to post and inform. They don’t HAVE to click or read it yet feel so pressured to say something negative which is far worse. 😀👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Jags are busy...

Jests getting in on the action...

That's a nice deal for the Jets. He's started every game for the last few years, very few penalties, etc. Not an elite player like Quinton Nelson, but a solid starter. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Jags are busy...

Jests getting in on the action...

Jags could gain some ground in that division. Three other teams have some question marks and they will add a couple more high end prospects in the draft. Lawrence takes a leap he could be the best QB in the division.

Jets O-line has a lot of talent, they get some weapons for Wilson and they could have something cooking on O.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mikie's Bills said:

Jags could gain some ground in that division. Three other teams have some question marks and they will add a couple more high end prospects in the draft. Lawrence takes a leap he could be the best QB in the division.

Jets O-line has a lot of talent, they get some weapons for Wilson and they could have something cooking on O.

I don't think Wilson is very good. I feel like they are gonna be the Browns. Good defense, solid offensive weapons. Meh QB. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Mikie's Bills said:

Jets made a solid move grabbing Tomlinson, but do they have the coaching to put the talent together? I expect the Jets to be better but they are still about a year away in their rebuild. 

7 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

That's a nice deal for the Jets. He's started every game for the last few years, very few penalties, etc. Not an elite player like Quinton Nelson, but a solid starter. 

Yep.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.