Brady to Dolphins? Heaven forbid!

Chandler#81

TMZ of the NFL strikes again. This guy is a real piece of work. He blends stories about the Dolphins pursuing Brady in 2020 with a mix of the rumors about him becoming a minority owner and that every team with a coaching vacancy likely inquired about Payton to spin this POS story out. 

pft should be a banned site on football forums. It's a bigger mockery of journalism than most sports media. 

Edited by Malazan

I have said I wouldn't be surprised if Brady un-retires and then re-retires, maybe even as much as twice.

He's the classic ultra-competitor who will have a  LOT of trouble walking away from the game.  

We'll see what he does.

I'd LOVE for him to end up in Miami---gives us a chance to seriously hurt him--a goal of mine that was never accomplished.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

I think it is nonsense but if that happens fine with me. Give Bills/Allen another chance to beat him.

Amen,... it would be great to finally end him with that wuss teal and pink orange jersey on

46 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I'd be fine with him going back to New England just so we could stomp him into the ground. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9862800

Nate ruled.

BTW I looked it up, that’s #90 Phil Hansen, #77 Kendrick Office, and #97 Leif Larsen(!) chasing behind.

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I'd be fine with him going back to New England just so we could stomp him into the ground. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9862800

If would would have happened this recently  the entire defense would get arrested !! 

32 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Yes, he is.   He would have to sit out 2022. 

Sitting out a year does not change the fact that he has a year left on his contract with TB.  The contract “tolls” so TB retains his rights until they relinquish them.  They’d have to do that or trade his contract to another team for Brady to play elsewhere.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsinChesterSprings said:

Bet my mortgage Brady is playing in 2022.  There has been some semblance of a fallout between Brady and either Arians or the Bucs as a whole.  He's back and my gutt tells me some team on the West Coast.

I’ve had a feeling he might give it 1 more year in San Francisco. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.