Rams SuperBowl parade got totally out of hand!

Big Turk

26 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I fear for what the Championship parade would look like in Buffalo if it were to ever happen. I just picture an out of control drunken riot that goes on for hours if not days. 

Soooo... you think it's gonna be a tailgate in the mobile home lot? :lol:

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I would add the Dodgers as well. But they definitely aren't a passionate NFL market. The Rams do have history in LA but I wonder if the Chargers will have a long term future in LA. I wouldn't be surprised if they leave and relocate again.

I bet they do. Besides the Bengals, Chargers losers here too. It’s a weak market/fan base for football to begin with and Chargers are second fiddle now more than ever. I get they had stadium issues but Chargers had pretty loyal/decent fan base in San Diego. They are somewhat bitter about move too.  Anyhow, I hope they head back to San Diego.  Definitely prefer going to a San Diego away game verse LA. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I fear for what the Championship parade would look like in Buffalo if it were to ever happen. I just picture an out of control drunken riot that goes on for hours if not days. 

It would last for days like Carnival in Brazil

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.