Rumored Giants Players Available for Trade

SCBills

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Oh agreed that’s why I’d give them a conditional 2023 4th that could move to a third if Saquan plays say 12 games he’s to much of an injury risk to give anymore then that.

And a 4th can easily be recovered 

Also never know what Giants asking price would be. But yeah, if so his health will definitely play a factor for any team negotiating with them

57 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

You never know. Given where the Bills drafted last year, you can bet they did their research on him. His "character" was apparently a polarizing issue regarding his future. No one questioned the talent. 

I’m certainly not a fly on the wall.

Would love to have Toney, just do not see him being shopped as likely. 

Toney makes the most sense but also has the highest value. Barkley isn't as bad as people think, maybe get them both with some sort of package deal. 

Sadly we don't have alot of draft capital that we can just give away. 

2 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

That what you are thinking Giants would want for him? A 4th?

Absolutely not, no way you touch him for less than a 2nd imo.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Kadarius Toney

Saquon Barkley

James Bradberry 

With Schoen over at NYG, any of these guys interest anyone here?

For me personally, I'd offer a 2nd Rounder for Toney.  Still on a rookie deal, 1st RD Pick last year.  Not the same player as Tyreek Hill in terms of speed, but similar playmaking ability out of the slot.  

Barkley is almost a lock to be traded IMHO (even though some posters here said I was crazy and that he isnt going anywhere) and I think Bradberry likely could be out of there this year too.  I also think they will try and move Golladay, but they will have a harder time finding suitors for him and his contract. 

Toney on the other hand, I really doubt he goes anywhere.  2nd year player, kid can be electric, and he is cheap in terms of cap space.  He wasn't able to stay on the field, so who knows, maybe they just want to clean house and get value for him now (he would actually have by far the most trade value of these 3 in terms of compensation back between youth, explosiveness, and attractive contract situation) and invest in other parts of the team first like the trenches.  But, still seems a lot less likely than the other 2.

Not really interested in any of them with their present situations.

Toney scares me as why would he be on the block after 1 year aside from major red flags.

Barkley’s contract is too big and he’s constantly hurt. He hasn’t even looked great since last year pre-injury.

Bradberry I’d take if he’s released by the Giants. Keep his cap hit sub 9mil though seeing as he’d be CB2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.