Freedom Convoy eh

wnyguy

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You just applied critical race theory to your entire argument - congratulations. 

LOL.

Wrong on two of your  interpretations at once.

Thats our Billsy.

Meanwhile, tyranny continues:

That'll keep that virus in check !  Good work Justine !

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Thats our Billsy.

I asked you months ago to provide a side by side comparison of teaching history under the lens of CRT and non CRT.

Of course - you bailed. 

You don’t even know what CRT is… 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Thats our Billsy.

Hmmmm I seem to remember there was a regime who got residents to turn each other in?  Hmmmm now who was that?  🤔

20 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

no i applied common sense. 

Who shot George Floyds daughter? And can you tell us the name of the news source you provided to drive home your narrative?  

#AriStrong

And how did I turn the back on MLK? Sounds great and stunning but what?

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Thats our Billsy.

Ya know, it’s funny...I often hear people wonder how the German people could just go along with the fascism of the Nazis...Well, I think we are starting to see how easy it is for people to just, flat out, deny what is happening right before their very eyes...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Who shot George Floyds daughter? And can you tell us the name of the news source you provided to drive home your narrative?  

#AriStrong

And how did I turn the back on MLK? Sounds great and stunning but what?

my narrative? umm the fact you think it was his daughter instead of who it actually was, his niece kinda tells me "my narrative" is correct. about the story you learned about 5 min ago. 🙄  

i have a dream that people will be judged on the content of their character NOT the color of their skin..kinda contradicts that crt thing you promote as a talking point. anti violence as a means to create change, like the one your all over this thread demonizing.

i dont have time to go into anymore of your deflections. you can't simply say your against violence of peaceful protests then I'm not here to convince you any further. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

What is crt?

Please sir.

Stop chasing Billsy's squirrels.

He totally unwilling (or is it incapable) of giving a direct answer to anyones questions.

It is a waste of everyone's time.

Back to the Canada protests.

Anyone want to argue in favor of this ?   

(anyone with a 3 digit IQ that is)

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffarukus said:

my narrative? umm the fact you think it was his daughter instead of who it actually was, his niece kinda tells me "my narrative" is correct. about the story you learned about 5 min ago. 🙄  

i have a dream that people will be judged on the content of their character NOT the color of their skin..kinda contradicts that crt thing you promote as a talking point. anti violence as a means to create change, like the one your all over this thread demonizing.

i dont have time to go into anymore of your deflections. you can't simply say your against violence of peaceful protests then I'm not here to convince you any further. 

Apologies, niece... score one for Buffarukus... but speaking of deflections from white supremacy: I did not bring up murders "conducted by african americans." I did not bring up MLK. I did not bring up George Floyd's NIECE or blame the media for not following up on her recovery.. but I did mention how white supremacists purposely infiltrated BLM protests in order to create chaos; destruction, looting and death.  

But you go ahead living in your little world where white supremacy is justified because "the murders" and "violence" you "highlighted were conducted by african americans."

smgf

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Only @HamSandwhich @Chef Jim and @B-Man can answer that question.

It’s a theory. In practice it’s disastrous, just like we’re seeing today. It was never meant to be used as it is today but it’s now being pushed by ideologues who think they can socially engineer a country by starting with our children. Teaching our kids that skin color matters, and based on our color we are the oppressed or the oppressor. Simple way to put it, we can go down the rabbit hole if you’d like. 

It's torture - isn't it Bonnie?  Look who has yet to provide a direct answer to my question I posted on December 23?

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Please sir.

Stop chasing Billsy's squirrels.

He totally unwilling (or is it incapable) of giving a direct answer to anyones questions.

It is a waste of everyone's time.

image.thumb.png.1f585a8295ff276d98940c291cf9ad52.png

After seeing how easily cops will go along with being the enforcement arm of the state (Ottawa, NYC etc.,).. I’m not saying I want to “defund the police”, but I suddenly no longer have any desire to defend them from people who do say that. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SCBills said:

After seeing how easily cops will go along with being the enforcement arm of the state (Ottawa, NYC etc.,).. I’m not saying I want to “defund the police”, but I suddenly no longer have any desire to defend them from people who do say that. 

Flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

No idea what your post has to do with mine, but somehow yall are still talking about 1/6 when no one else gives af. 

My post has everything to do with your post… hence your pathetic response.

And of course the cult wants to distant itself from Trumps coup. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Apologies, niece... score one for Buffarukus... but speaking of deflections from white supremacy: I did not bring up murders "conducted by african americans." I did not bring up MLK. I did not bring up George Floyd's NIECE or blame the media for not following up on her recovery.. but I did mention how white supremacists purposely infiltrated BLM protests in order to create chaos; destruction, looting and death.  

But you go ahead living in your little world where white supremacy is justified because "the murders" and "violence" you "highlighted were conducted by african americans."

smgf

you weren't following the conversation. the deflection was switching the brutality of what was going on in canada and instead of just condemning what is obviously wrong you deflected right to..well whatabout blm and trump? in which case i had to inform you.

notice at the end of every message i asked if you would NOW denounce it..which you still can't do 5 replies later? 

the problem is you say score one for me. im not on a team and this isnt a sport. these are real people being crushed by a tyrannical gov and they should get universal support from people that understand freedom regardless which political side your on. there is nothing they are asking for that effects you and if you think so go boost your booster of the boost shot, swim in a pool of vax for all i care or hide under the bed until life is 100% safe. 

history will remember the age of cowards.

Edited by Buffarukus

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

I think these cops were fair minded to a protester who lives 2500 miles away who is found in a zone of the city which is restricted to residents. There was no violence, no arrest, just persistence. No one pulled taser, baton, or gun. No one was thrown on the ground with a knee to the neck. They did the job.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I think these cops were fair minded to a protester who lives 2500 miles away who is found in a zone of the city which is restricted to residents. There was no violence, no arrest, just persistence. No one pulled taser, baton, or gun. No one was thrown on the ground with a knee to the neck. They did the job.

Hard to imagine it would ever make sense to type this…but sadly it’s now The Hunger Games up there.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

you weren't following the conversation. the deflection was switching the brutality of what was going on in canada and instead of just condemning what is obviously wrong you deflected right to..well whatabout blm and trump? in which case i had to inform you.

notice at the end of every message i asked if you would NOW denounce it..which you still can't do 5 replies later? 

the problem is you say score one for me. im not on a team and this isnt a sport. these are real people being crushed by a tyrannical gov and they should get universal support from people that understand freedom regardless which political side your on. there is nothing they are asking for that effects you and if you think so go boost your booster of the boost shot, swim in a pool of vax for all i care or hide under the bed until life is 100% safe. 

history will remember the age of cowards.

1) Denounce? If you look at my history of posting here I have been very clear about my stance on violence and guns. 

2) Don’t talk to me about denouncing anything when you and the cult justify this:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886ly8pbky01xsjmfga99

• Eyeroll 1

50 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Unwanted strangers, in the wrong part of town, looking to patronize a local establishment….who didn’t belong there, in an area restricted to a certain members of the community…intimidated physically by an unidentifiable member of law enforcement. 

Something about this sounds familiar, historically speaking.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This thread is rather humourous.

Americans who think they understand what is going on in Canada by reading the news and twitter...reading this thread, it is almost as if you guys really have no clue at all. You don't actually believe all the nonsense and lies do you? Surely this thread is a joke?

• Eyeroll 1